Elitist Selective school mentality makes me rage! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

helium

HSC
N/A
Ok, this just popped up on my newsfeed:
Rage 3.pngRage 2.png
They're from a 'elite' selective school and sure, you might have worked hard, but if you really are the 'best', as you claim, why not get 1st in the state and not be-grudge other people a good mark?????????

Last edited:

Obvious

HSC
Uni Grad
Be satisfied with the fact that deep down inside they're probably very, very insecure.

Shadowless

HSC
"It is not enough that I should succeed - others should fail." - David Merrick

helium

HSC
N/A
Sure, but it still pisses me off. I'm so angry.... I mean, can't they just accept that other people also work hard but might not be as smart??????? or have as great teachers as them???????????

bladeys

HSC
N/A
theyre not gonna get a coop scholarship with that attitude, sure they might get an interview based off their application but they probably wont get any further than that

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Because generalisations are fun. :)

asadass

HSC
Uni Grad
generalisations are always wrong

HSC
N/A
theyre not gonna get a coop scholarship with that attitude, sure they might get an interview based off their application but they probably wont get any further than that
and this attitude wont get you any much further in life than them

you're just as bad as them

people have every right to say as they please

choiyokbao

HSC
Wow lol... just because the test might've been easier than previous years, doesn't mean you have to be that cocky...

Rawf

HSC
In all honesty.. if you're good at economics you don't memorise your essays for it.
And I don't think many people even DO memorise essays for economics. I make my essays up on the spot and I do completely fine in my exams.. it's just about taking all the stats and incorporating it into what YOU understand about a particular topic to address a particular question.

honeycomb

HSC
Oh my gosh, I never realised people could be such pretentious douchebags.
I mean, if they did well then good for them but they seem like the biggest fucking retarded bitches; and I assume they are female... as I kind of saw NORTH SYDNEY GIRLS name in one of the comments.
With that level of conceitedness they have towards others, I don't think they will get very far in life. Do you they believe they are entitled more marks just because they went to a selective school? Do they believe that deserve all those 'scholarships' because they may have studied more than others?
Seriously, who the hell would want to associate with fuckheads like those?

And someone should tell the peasant that hashtags on facebook are redundant.

bladeys

HSC
N/A
and this attitude wont get you any much further in life than them

you're just as bad as them

people have every right to say as they please
lol.. i couldnt care less that this person was upset that the BOS set an apparently 'easy' test. I was jsut trying to say youre probably not gonna get a coop scholarship just because you think youre smarter than everyone else. They dont even give out that scholarship to people with the highest atars.. thats what the scientia ones are for..

EDIT: And what attitude do I supposedly have that will not get me far in life LOL..

Zeroes

HSC
Solid effort crossing out the school, you can still easily see it.

BandarSingh

HSC
I feel mildly cheated by that test lol, but screw that ...in all honesty i'm quite appalled that the people in the picture have degraded comprehensive high school kids. It's definitely not on.

bladeys

HSC
N/A
I feel mildly cheated by that test lol, but screw that ...in all honesty i'm quite appalled that the people in the picture have degraded comprehensive high school kids. It's definitely not on.
lol they havent really... one person is not a symbol for every selective school kid

Rawf

HSC
I feel the same way. Tbh I sort of agree with those selective school kids to an extent, where some of us slaved throughout the year trying to learn all this content and working hard in their internal exams.
Economics is really content heavy and requires a lot of time and effort to do well, and to know that everyone did well in the HSC exam is kinda... ehh. Like most people, they do economics because its a 'high scaler', but I'm assuming from all this commotion that it wont scale as well as previous years.

However, it doesn't give them a right to make themselves 'superior' over other students and degrade us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)