End of Exams...start of freedom (1 Viewer)

Peartie

HSC
well it hasnt been started yet :)

I finished my last EXAM today but still have a take home to do....stupid take homes! Anyway.....whats everyone doing this holidays?

Im going to be working to save money because im going on exchange next semester...woo hoo!!!

Also...results are released the 15th of July at 1201 am

kimii

UltimateMEMBER :D
HSC
LUCKY

mine will start in 15HOURS

*GASPS

HSC
N/A
I am anxiously trying to do/trying not to do my engl335 piece. I take the week off work, and for some reason I haven't procrastinated this badly since like, first year. It's unbelievable.

I have stacks of sewing and sleeping in to do once my 'holidays' begin.

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
my plans

1. Get fit again- I'm going to the gym EVERY single day and eating well. I'm going to lose 4kgs by the end of July :)
2.Spend some well earned quality time with my baby, will be done every second day if not everyday hehe YAY for holidays!
3. Watch a few movies at the cinema
4. Watch Camp, read a few books
5. Sort out timetable for next semester.

Ohh and work of course, i don't plan on increasing my hours though. 3 days is enough

Peartie

HSC
clairegirl said:
my plans

1. Get fit again- I'm going to the gym EVERY single day and eating well. I'm going to lose 4kgs by the end of July :)
good luck with that....everyone i know that says theyre going to go EVERY day always crash and burn :p but good luck!

MaryJane

Extraordinary Machine
HSC
This is potentially my last uni holidays, so I'm making the most of it. I want to make some art (like painting, and sewing and knitting), also have some pieces of furniture to restore/strip back etc, cook, sleep in, watch a whole heap of shows Steve has taped for me off TV, save up for a Wii and Wii Fit, get back into doing some yoga. What else? Probably play some computer games like the sims and rollercoaster tycoon, just to get my geek dose in there ;)

Hurrah for holidays! They will start once I finish off this stupid essay (so hopefully Sat/Sun, or at worst Tuesday when its due).

CieL

HSC
Celebrating a crapload of 21st birthdays.

Boxxxhead

Local hairy ethnic man
HSC
Get healthy.

I already have chronic insomnia, and I found out (after being forced to leave accg253 after vomiting up my own blood) that I have some lung infection that's pretty much stopped me from breathing in my right lung.

That, and probably do an accg253 supplementary exam.

jake2.0

. . .
HSC
Boxxxhead said:
I already have chronic insomnia, and I found out (after being forced to leave accg253 after vomiting up my own blood) that I have some lung infection that's pretty much stopped me from breathing in my right lung.
Poor guy, does this mean that you'll have to miss the rest of the exams? If it does don't worry about it too much. Being able to breathe > exams.

Boxxxhead

Local hairy ethnic man
HSC
jake2.0 said:
Poor guy, does this mean that you'll have to miss the rest of the exams? If it does don't worry about it too much. Being able to breathe > exams.
Not sure, I'm probably going to attempt them, but having 4 this week doesn't bode well for my body. It gets a lot worse when I have to leave the house and move about, so I might have to speak to the lecturers for special considerations for another one of my exams.

yehriteo

drop out
HSC
Boxxxhead said:
I think I heard you in the exam but the noise came from behind me. It was like really bad coughing with what sounded like throwing up at the end. Evil exam.

Boxxxhead

Local hairy ethnic man
HSC
yehriteo said:
I think I heard you in the exam but the noise came from behind me. It was like really bad coughing with what sounded like throwing up at the end. Evil exam.
Behind you aye.. lol I was in the front row of the exam :) I was in E7B263

Yeah, I had really bad coughing, and then I had to go to the bathroom n started vomiting like crazy in there.

Cyan_phoeniX

HSC
N/A
i'll be playing my wii fit these holidays (which start now!! yahoo!).
I'll also be watching my many movies that i've collected over the past 3 months.

Cyan_phoeniX

HSC
N/A
MaryJane said:
This is potentially my last uni holidays, so I'm making the most of it. I want to make some art (like painting, and sewing and knitting), also have some pieces of furniture to restore/strip back etc, cook, sleep in, watch a whole heap of shows Steve has taped for me off TV, save up for a Wii and Wii Fit, get back into doing some yoga. What else? Probably play some computer games like the sims and rollercoaster tycoon, just to get my geek dose in there ;)

Hurrah for holidays! They will start once I finish off this stupid essay (so hopefully Sat/Sun, or at worst Tuesday when its due).
wii fit has lots of yoga in it!!! is good. :)

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
Boxxxhead said:
Get healthy.

That, and probably do an accg253 supplementary exam.
Get better soon dude!!

Maybe it's not a good idea for you to sit the rest of your exams, speak to Westcott...

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
^^ it was designed with Sumos in mind.

My plans are to set foot in the gym, and attempt to go there 3 times a week. I know everyday is never going to happen for me :p

Games (have to buy some), wifey, work and gym. Interviews as well for a better job

Boxxxhead

Local hairy ethnic man
HSC
Supra said:
Get better soon dude!!

Maybe it's not a good idea for you to sit the rest of your exams, speak to Westcott...

Yeah, I'm going to speak to Westcott on Monday about it.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
1 assignment left...and its just a conclusion I've got to write....woooo

sukiyaki

emptiness
HSC
aww boxxxhead :( take it easy. Sorry to hear about that, came at such a crappy time too >_<

i got 2 exams 1 more to goooo!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)