Enduring Looking for Richard... (1 Viewer)

abalia

HSC
Does anyone else suffering through Richard III/Looking for Richard have any insight to offer? I have absolutely no idea how to do decent preparation on it, much less how to write even a basic 'connections enriching our understanding of the original' essay at a high band level. And it doesn't help that there are no samples available whatsoever. Anyone got a handle on the unit? Otherwise just join in and we can express our mutual suffering and detestation.

Bunzhou

HSC
Lol I agree, I hate this module the most... I always do worst on this module. Are there any notes or sample essays out there that anyone knows??

Need help :(

Monsterman

HSC
Does anyone else suffering through Richard III/Looking for Richard have any insight to offer? I have absolutely no idea how to do decent preparation on it, much less how to write even a basic 'connections enriching our understanding of the original' essay at a high band level. And it doesn't help that there are no samples available whatsoever. Anyone got a handle on the unit? Otherwise just join in and we can express our mutual suffering and detestation.
This module is pretty simple.... just look at the connections between the texts..

alex.leon

not an ATARd
HSC
I hate hate hate this module. I actually haven't SEEN Looking For Richard, which I'm starting to worry about. Regardless, I got 18/20 for trials. I should be fine.

simplyyme

HSC
I hate hate hate this module. I actually haven't SEEN Looking For Richard, which I'm starting to worry about. Regardless, I got 18/20 for trials. I should be fine.

Looking for Richard is just as painful to watch as it was to read King Richard III.

I was wondering if anyone has any essay questions for this module ?

Bdogz

HSC
N/A
Are we able to refer to Looking For Richard as LFR? if we state that in the introduction? and also Cloudstreet - CS?

laurenmewburn

HSC
N/A
I HATE RICHARD !!!!!! p.s yes you can reffer to looking for richard as LFR, our teacher is a HSC marker and he encourages us to do it so it saves writting time, they are totally okay with it in the exam, just as you state the actual title in the intro and do the LFR in brackets.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)