English hints: (1 Viewer)

rougesummer101

medical misc
HSC
Do you think the hsc english exam paper one for creative writing will ask for a article or something like that, or since were the first year doing belonging they'll just keep it pretty straight forward and be like, story write it.

Dangeroustiger1

HSC
Ahhhh i really REALLLLY hope it's a story!
I mean, they should look at the fact that we are the first year doing Belonging, and figure that since we havent really been able to practise a range of questions from past papers that we deserve to have this one pretty straightforward :)

what would you guys do if it is like an article and you cant work out how to link your story to it at all? :|

boxhunter91

HSC
Ahhhh i really REALLLLY hope it's a story!
I mean, they should look at the fact that we are the first year doing Belonging, and figure that since we havent really been able to practise a range of questions from past papers that we deserve to have this one pretty straightforward :)

what would you guys do if it is like an article and you cant work out how to link your story to it at all? :|
I'd freak out lol.
I reckon the whole state will.
But yeh they should keep it straight forward.

hollaholla

HSC
I will attack the question with all i have. I might end up on the losing side but that does not matter, i will give it my all.

Tully B.

Green = procrastinating
HSC
I would implode on the spot if they asked for an article. Right on the spot.

A-Drew

HSC
If it was an article

LOL at the people who practised for nothing
XD

barnsy

HSC
for the sakes of everyone doing the exam (including me!!!) i hope it's a general kind of question, where you can choose any writing form you want. i've seen it before in another exam, and it was SWEET!!!!! haha

F M L

HSC
I will attack the question with all i have. I might end up on the losing side but that does not matter, i will give it my all.
I lol'd
I don't have a story prepared anyway, so bring on the article!!

rougesummer101

medical misc
HSC
haha i used to joke that i would make a haiku for my creative writing peice, lol to hell if that happens hahahaha:spin:

raniaaa

:)
HSC
if they ask for an article just turn the plot of your story into a feature article.. don't think it'll be that bad. they'll probably ask for either: a story, a speech, a memoir or journal entries

theundefined

HSC
called the HSC board of studies advice line, they said its going to be straight forward and they just want something readable and understandable as in a easy to understand plot. So im leaning more towards the idea of a short story, since were the first victims of belonging, i'd assume that they'd be a little merciful to our fresh minds.

emma211

HSC
called the HSC board of studies advice line, they said its going to be straight forward and they just want something readable and understandable as in a easy to understand plot. So im leaning more towards the idea of a short story, since were the first victims of belonging, i'd assume that they'd be a little merciful to our fresh minds.
awesome, thats reassuring.
yer i agree, it's the first year, how hard can they bed? touch wood...

jackc91

rumpleshit
HSC
Too bad they wouldn't have seen the paper. Aren't all q's supposed to be straightforward

closmo

HSC
An article is fairly easy, because there are different article styles. But I'm not quite sure how you could turn belonging (without a prescribed context) into one. I assume you just have to put your plot into an article. But hey I dont care about belonging, I'm more worried about the freaking modules!

But yeah It should be a story, I wouldn't mind a speech though!

kaytt

HSC
fingers crossed its a short story... i just hope that the stimulus isn't too much of a pain

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)