ENGLISH TUTORING [Free Trial Lesson] - ⏳LIMITED SPOTS ⏳ (1 Viewer)

EliteEnglish

HSC
Skyrocket Your English Marks NOW with Elite Education!

Attention, Class of 2024!

🌟 Are you truly committed to band 6ing English? 🌟

🔝 With a phenomenal 48/50 in the English Extension HSC, along with a prestigious 3rd school rank for the subject, I am someone who you can trust to consistently deliver you results. 🔝

My tutoring program is the key to unlocking your full potential, equipped with state-ranking essays, 24/7 assistance, notes made by band 6 students and strategies that will elevate you to the summit of English mastery.

Do you want a tutor who not only offers cheap prices but teaches you techniques that make English seem like a cakewalk? Do you want to be someone that puts in minimum effort but still brings back full marks on your English Paper? If your answer is yes, look no further!

⏳ Act with urgency – the clock is ticking, and we only take a handful of students a year - it’s quality over quantity all the way! ⏳

Sound fair enough?

📩 Email me ASAP at eliteenglishext@gmail.com for an exclusive consultation, more details about myself/tutoring rates, and let's work towards your inevitable success in the English HSC! 📩

Intake for English Advanced and English Extension (Also providing English tutoring for grades other than Year 12)!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)