Enrolment Variation (1 Viewer)

passionxmusic

HSC
N/A
Oh, I've seen some posts on this and many people have said that it will be out on the 11th? :/

And would you able to guide me to how to see or change my timetable?
It was announced to be the 18th. For timetables you do not select your classes but choose time slots to show when you are or are not available. You'll get what I mean on the day. :)

Edit: The 11th was the date set for enrolment variations - dropping or adding certain units, majors and streams.

Last edited:

Obvious

HSC
Uni Grad
Changed subjects for second year:
1st sem: MATH2961, MATH2962. CHEM2401. CHEM2404
2nd sem: MATH2965, MATH2970, CHEM2402, CHEM2403

Might change back to all maths for second semester if I don't do as good as I hope I will on the first semester chem units ==''

Looking forward to a more awesome second year at usyd :D
I'll see you in three of those first semester units :)

Last edited:

snorelacks

HSC
It was announced to be the 18th. For timetables you do not select your classes but choose time slots to show when you are or are not available. You'll get what I mean on the day. :)

Edit: The 11th was the date set for enrolment variations - dropping or adding certain units, majors and streams.
Oh so if the 11th was for enrolment variations etc, does that mean I can still do this tomorrow? And how would I vary my enrolment? Is it in person to the faculty or online?

passionxmusic

HSC
N/A
Online but if you are having trouble just give the faculty a call. I believe it is open until census date - enrolment variations.

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Oh so if the 11th was for enrolment variations etc, does that mean I can still do this tomorrow? And how would I vary my enrolment? Is it in person to the faculty or online?
Yep, enrolment variations are open until the census date - 31 March (although the latest date you can enrol into a different unit is 15 March).

In most cases, enrolment variations are all done online unless faculty approval is required - it will tell you if that is necessary when you attempt to add the unit.

snorelacks

HSC
Yep, enrolment variations are open until the census date - 31 March (although the latest date you can enrol into a different unit is 15 March).

In most cases, enrolment variations are all done online unless faculty approval is required - it will tell you if that is necessary when you attempt to add the unit.
Sorry, when you said online, do you mean in myuni? If so, I can't seem to find where to vary my enrolment :/

passionxmusic

HSC
N/A
Sorry, when you said online, do you mean in myuni? If so, I can't seem to find where to vary my enrolment :/
Go through My Uni and then through to Admin (My Admin) - you will see options there. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)