Eurovision 2012. (1 Viewer)

thrillkiller

HSC
Is that the... Trackshittaz thing? Yeah I just looked at the pole dancers, tbh.

Wait you liked Albania? There were songs like... Switzerland who deserved to get in. Even Belgium! She sung off key for the first minute but still...

And what heart pic? wat.
No, but i understand how she got in atleast unlike russia WTF and iceland and greece and DENMARK yuck that song was disgusting.

but switzerland :( and belgium was horrible

trackshittaz, couldve done without the strippers but was still good, as was hungary, finland!!! and ISRAEL OMGSH and ive just spilled all my thoughts on it and its making me upset now THANKS

thrillkiller

HSC
I also really liked Italy, France, Germany and Azerbaijan
NO NO NO NO, ugh i hate how they get a free pass in

i dont care that they are the big 5 but their songs are always SHIT except for Sebastien Tellier that one time, like the UK has gotten shit so many times, they would never make it to the finals if they went through the whole competition and wtf ITALY get out of eurovision how dare you come back like nothing happened

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
there there

*internet hug*

I'll get the DVD of it, and we can relive those memories over and over again :p

And also please enlighten me on how Albania got in. And what? Denmark was actually good. They usually send in good stuff.

Hungary, Finland... can't remember. Israel, I think, is the next best novelty act.

I have been looking for a great novelty act since the Latvian Pirates of 2008 - and I think I've found it in Israel 2012. just think about how awesomely terrible israel was thrillkiller, and it'll all be better

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
NO NO NO NO, ugh i hate how the get a free pass in

i dont care that they are the big 5 but their songs are always SHIT except for Sebastien Tellier that one time, like the UK has gotten shit so many times, they would never make it to the finals if they went through the whole competition and wtf ITALY get out of eurovision how dare you come back like nothing happened
that. was. fucking. amazing.

No wait, I think it was simply... Divine.

heheheheheheheheh

mirakon

nigga
HSC
Lol when the greek performance was on I wanted the girl to shut up and let me listen tovthe instrumental.

I stopped watching after albania my ears died r.i.p

thrillkiller

HSC
there there

*internet hug*

I'll get the DVD of it, and we can relive those memories over and over again :p

And also please enlighten me on how Albania got in. And what? Denmark was actually good. They usually send in good stuff.

Hungary, Finland... can't remember. Israel, I think, is the next best novelty act.

I have been looking for a great novelty act since the Latvian Pirates of 2008 - and I think I've found it in Israel 2012. just think about how awesomely terrible israel was thrillkiller, and it'll all be better
I will watch/listen to switzerland and weep. so. much. potential. im not sure if i remember latvian pirates but i actually liked israel! Denmark was so boringggg as was albania, i just walked away during them
that. was. fucking. amazing.

No wait, I think it was simply... Divine.

heheheheheheheheh
Haha, yes he was so gooood!

epicFAILx

HSC
i voted for Ireland, Russia and Iceland. And they all made it to the finals. YAY!
(it sucks that we get it screened two days late.. im not looking at who the winner is.. it might spoil it for me)

I hope either of those countries win. The russian babushkas are soo hilarious.. i have a feeling they might win.

Anyway..
HAPPY EUROVISION EVERYONE,
may the votes be ever in your favour
:)

mirakon

nigga
HSC
the russian one is just a joke. If it wins then it will be the most embarrassing thing in eurovison history

Lentern

HSC
Leave Babushki alone! They were wonderful, kitsch, gimmicky sort of stuff is what Eurovison is all about, as Wogan has said on many times, once you start taking Euorvision seriously it loses all purpose. My friends and I were keeping scores when we watched last night, mine were:

Montenegro-2
Iceland-6
Greece-7
Latvia-6
Albania-7
Romania: 8
Switzerland: 6
Belgium: 6
Finland: 5
Israel: 9
San Marino: 6
Cyprus: 9
Denmark: 4
Russia: 8
Hungary: 5
Austria: 7
Moldova: 8
Jedward: 8

thrillkiller

HSC
Leave Babushki alone! They were wonderful, kitsch, gimmicky sort of stuff is what Eurovison is all about, as Wogan has said on many times, once you start taking Euorvision seriously it loses all purpose. My friends and I were keeping scores when we watched last night, mine were:

Montenegro-2
Iceland-6
Greece-7
Latvia-6
Albania-7
Romania: 8
Switzerland: 6
Belgium: 6
Finland: 5
Israel: 9
San Marino: 6
Cyprus: 9
Denmark: 4
Russia: 8
Hungary: 5
Austria: 7
Moldova: 8
Jedward: 8
no, but i agree with most ur scores
you sir are an ageist!
i never said i didnt like them coz theyre old!!

Lentern

HSC
no, but i agree with most ur scores
Come on its just a bit of fun, it's not as though the general media is bereft of serious musicians, Eurovision is an annual festival of musical frivolity.

thrillkiller

HSC
Come on its just a bit of fun, it's not as though the general media is bereft of serious musicians, Eurovision is an annual festival of musical frivolity.
i agree, but i dont just watch it to laugh at it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)