expelled = ? (1 Viewer)

-fei0x3

HSC
N/A
im in yr 9 who attended a private sku and i was suspended last yr and im seein the principal 2mro coz i committed "2nd offence" last week my friend and i also my ("disappointed") parents think we r goin to be expelled... coz my principal last time said if u do this shit again ull be kicked out..will i still b able to attend another private sku or public sku if i am expelled? and will it affect me goin to uni..... ??

beentherdunthat

HSC
Isn't there like a process
like 3 suspensions a term = expulsion
3 afternoons = suspension
etc.?

Studentleader

HSC
N/A
-fei0x3 said:
im in yr 9 who attended a private sku and i was suspended last yr and im seein the principal 2mro coz i committed "2nd offence" last week my friend and i also my ("disappointed") parents think we r goin to be expelled... coz my principal last time said if u do this shit again ull be kicked out..will i still b able to attend another private sku or public sku if i am expelled? and will it affect me goin to uni..... ??
By the looks of it; it may/may have effected your ability to spell.

darkliight

I ponder, weak and weary
HSC
N/A
-fei0x3 said:
So you wanted to go to uni, then decided it would be a good idea to 'do that shit again'? You know what that means?

It means you get straight into uni!!!

yer8899

HSC
-fei0x3 said:
you sound like a hood rat

cccclaire

HSC
Generally I think they say something along the lines of "choose to leave or we'll expell you".
That way it doesn't go down on your record that you were expelled and won't affect your chances of getting into other schools and Uni.

Umesh_D

HSC
feiox what ever the hell ur name is your one of the smartest people ive ever met good luck trying to find a uni that doesnt expell

michael1990

HSC
You wont be affected in getting into UNI.
Your UAI is what the UNI looks at with admission.

What was the offence?
Of course other private schools would not allow a 'trouble maker' into their school so it could harm your chances in getting into some.

-fei0x3

HSC
N/A
wtf,,
gee thanks to the ppl who actuali helped,,
dont give me no shit fucken private skus r rough.. all the 2nd offence was wagin last period (the first was more srs..), plz dun tell me uve neva dun dat before, y wud i give a fuk about spellin on the internet anyway, thanks anyway to like the 2/10 ppl who actuali answered my quest

michael1990

HSC
-fei0x3 said:
wtf,,
gee thanks to the ppl who actuali helped,,
dont give me no shit fucken private skus r rough.. all the 2nd offence was wagin last period (the first was more srs..), plz dun tell me uve neva dun dat before, y wud i give a fuk about spellin on the internet anyway, thanks anyway to like the 2/10 ppl who actuali answered my quest
welcome.

-fei0x3

HSC
N/A
aMUSEd1977 said:
Depends on the offence champ.

Dear idiot who posted this thread,

Learn to fucking spell. Then, I suggest, that you stop being an utter fool, and instead of acting out in the hope that your penis size will be increased, grow the fuck up and stop being a dickhead. You'll be allowed into a public school if they have a place, and will be lucky to find a private school who'll take you.

In short: stop being a complete dumbfuck.

Yours Sincerly,

Internet.
learn to read, im a <i>female</i>

-fei0x3

HSC
N/A
beentherdunthat said:
Isn't there like a process
like 3 suspensions a term = expulsion
3 afternoons = suspension
etc.?
im not sure private sku's r different
theyre not dat mercyful..

DownInFlames

Token Member
where I spend the vast majority of my time
HSC
Studentleader said:
By the looks of it; it may/may have effected your ability to spell.
lol...

OP: I know you just made yourself look like a dumb shit on the internet, and it's pretty possible you're a troll, but in case you're not, pull your act together and stop smokin the whacky tabaccy out the back during english class. You may just scrape through.

-fei0x3

HSC
N/A
DownInFlames said:
lol...

OP: I know you just made yourself look like a dumb shit on the internet, and it's pretty possible you're a troll, but in case you're not, pull your act together and stop smokin the whacky tabaccy out the back during english class. You may just scrape through.
smokin "whacky tabaccy" means i should already be expelled... no its actually nothin like dat in fact,

-fei0x3

HSC
N/A
DownInFlames said:
an we of da internets is not dat mercyful ova deliberatli shi' spelln. It may help you to practise your literacy skills here, if you want to go to uni.

Just what did you do, exactly?
oh wtf finnee
mercyful - merciful

DownInFlames

Token Member
where I spend the vast majority of my time
HSC
-fei0x3 said:
mercyful - merciful
Look daddy I made an intelligent remark! :rolleyes:

p.s. I hope you don't get expelled, because that would majorly suck. But if you do get 'asked to leave,' you can most likely transfer to a public school. Your parents are right to be mad at you though since they fork out the cash to send you there.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)