expelled = ? (1 Viewer)

me121

Premium Member
HSC
Studentleader said:
By the looks of it; it may/may have effected your ability to spell.
hahahahaha

EDIT: I just saw that the latter part of this discussion is based on this. Personally I hate "leet speak" it is terrible hard to read and comprehend. I agree with what Tulipa is saying.

-fei0x3 said:
smokin "whacky tabaccy" means i should already be expelled... no its actually nothin like dat in fact,
hmm well at my old school you wouldn't. from experience (not that I do it) they just tell you to stop, or actually most teachers just don't go there.

EDIT: thanks to Tulipa I now see that you were referring to marijuana rather than tobacco.

Last edited:

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
LOL me121 i almost forgot that there was weed section at school. (such potheads)

oh by the way...where is spell_check these days...

bnn

HSC
stay in school dumb ass, learn to spell.

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
Nazi school is nazi!

Truanting a last period? Since when did that warrant expulsion?

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Hmmm, as if they manage to catch you, just for truanting a last period.... :\

Takuto

HSC
LMAO. people here think they're the toughest thing out.

crying over spelling.. want a tissue?

melanieeeee.

Banned
HSC
-fei0x3 said:
im in yr 9 who attended a private sku and i was suspended last yr and im seein the principal 2mro coz i committed "2nd offence" last week my friend and i also my ("disappointed") parents think we r goin to be expelled... coz my principal last time said if u do this shit again ull be kicked out..will i still b able to attend another private sku or public sku if i am expelled? and will it affect me goin to uni..... ??
yes you may still be able to attend another school if you get expelled. i know because one of my friends got expelled and came to our school lol (you just have to look for the right school). if you do get into another school, it will have little or no impact on your chances of getting into uni, however of course you need to be able to get the UAI. the beauty of the current system is that they only look at marks in your qualifications not so much your other achievements or failures.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)