EXPERIENCED 99+ tutor for Maths/Phys/Chem tutoring! (1 Viewer)

himmat93

HSC
Hey guys,

My name is Himmat Panag and I studied B Aerospace Engineering (Hons)/B Science (Mathematics) Degree at UNSW.
I graduated in 2011 with an ATAR of 99.25. Some other marks I attained that you might be interested in were:

Accelerated Mathematics: 99
Accelerated Extension 1 Mathematics: 98
Extension 2 Mathematics: 96
Overall Uni WAM: HD

I'm currently taking 2, 3 and 4 unit Maths students who are in year 11 or 12. Classes are 2 hours long for 2 unit and 3 unit maths and 2-3 hours long for 4 unit.

Since graduating in 2011 I have tutored a total of about 50 people in the above maths courses from both year 11 and 12, accumulating 1500+ contact hours and I have learnt a great deal from my experiences with these students.
I did accelerated Extension 1 Mathematics so I can help you get ahead while working side by side with your school's syllabus. I have a wide range of materials including (my own) solutions to Fitzpatrick 2 Unit, Fitzpatrick 3 Unit, Cambridge 4 Unit and Patel 4 Unit.
I can offer you tips on how to study smarter and manage your time between your subjects effectively.
All of my students can contact me if they have ANY questions at any time, I'm always happy to help :)

Location: Bella Vista Waters, near bus stops/Celebration T Way.

If you have ANY questions, even if they are not tutoring related feel free to email me at any time:
himmatpanag@gmail.com

Last edited:

theind1996

HSC
N/A
Bump!

Don't know you personally, but from Girraween and friends at Penrith, I've heard many, many good things - would highly recommend you for those around the area.

Congrats on the awesome marks!

BrokenGlass

HSC
Nice work on those marks, but isn't a bit misleading to some people? Maybe you should mention that you're rank 1 IN YOUR SCHOOL, not in the state? (I know this may seem obvious to you, but for some people it can be confusing, so just clarifying)

iSplicer

HSC
Uni Grad
Nice work on those marks, but isn't a bit misleading to some people? Maybe you should mention that you're rank 1 IN YOUR SCHOOL, not in the state? (I know this may seem obvious to you, but for some people it can be confusing, so just clarifying)
+1. Also I don't see how your internal ranks are of any significance whatsoever.

Any prospective students should be taking note of OP's experience, which seems to be rather good.

himmat93

HSC
oh my bad. you're right I'll fix that up. I hope nobody thought you could get a state rank in chemistry with a 91 haha.

Last edited:

k_singh

HSC
very good tutor and i highly recommend him if ur doing those subjects !!

Swong

HSC
This is the guy to choose if you're looking for someone who really knows what they're talking about when it comes to Maths.
10/10 would take tutoring lessons again

SchoolStudent12

HSC
Awesome tutor, really helped me with my work struggling in Maths and Physics, explained concepts beautifully and helped me ace those subjects.

Highly recommended for anyone who wants to do well in the HSC.

get_back23

HSC
Hey guys,

My name is Himmat Panag and I'm doing a B Mechanical/B Science (Applied Math most likely) Degree at UNSW.
I graduated from Penrith High School with an ATAR of 99.25 in 2011. Some other marks I attained that you might be interested in were:
Chemistry: 91 (rank 1)
Physics: 93 (rank 1)
Math: 99 (rank 1)
Extension 1 Math: 98 (rank 1)
Extension 2 Math: 96 (rank 1)
(note those ranks are school ranks)

I'm looking for Maths, Physics or Chemistry students who will be in year 11 or 12 next year. Classes are 2 hours for maths, and 1.5 hours for Physics and Chemistry.
In the past year I tutored a total of about 20 people in all maths courses (except General) from both year 11 and 12 and I have learnt much and more from my experiences with these students. I did accelerated Extension 1 Mathematics so I can help you get ahead while working side by side with your school. I have a wide range of materials including (my own) solutions to Fitzpatrick 2 Unit, 3 Unit, Cambridge 4 Unit and Patel 4 Unit. You will never run out of homework and I can offer you tips on how to study smarter and manage time effectively.

I am also opening up 2 Maths and 2 Physics classes (year 11 and 12) of around 3 to 5 people each for those of you who really want a head start to the year. These classes will start during the summer holidays (date: TBA). Spots are limited so let me know ASAP.

Prices:
One on one: $25/hour
Group (max 4 people): $20/hour
(weekly 2 hour lessons)

For more information email me:
himmat93@hotmail.com
How can you have marks from 2 3 and 4 unit maths? thought u dont get a 2 unit mark if you do 4 unit?

manscux

HSC
He probably did accelerated maths ext 1 in year 11 so he would have had to sit for the advanced exam

quixxotic

HSC
Oh hey it's Himmat!

Hands down a good tutor.
Effective and efficient maths teaching style in a good amount of time, and isn't slack with homework.
Defs will get your moneys worth.

humzafaridy

HSC
Himmat's a great tutor! His knowledge of mathematical concepts is amazing, and he's really good at teaching them effectively. Highly recommended!

someth1ng

Retired Nov '14
HSC
Uni Grad
Yeah, Himmat is a solid guy - I didn't really talk to him while he went to my school but still...he's very good at what he does.

Himmat wrote some nice solutions for Fitzpatrick and were solid - just demonstrates how much he knows.

Himmat mate, I shall defeat your 93 in Physics...

himmat93

HSC
@eskimogenius: Hey, I did okay in English (Advanced) (88) but considering how much I studied/didn't study I was pretty happy with it :D
@someth1ng: Who are you haha? come to me and you can own 93 in physics :p

Last edited:

himmat93

HSC
ahh, shahrukh :p been a while man. good to know you're doing well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)