F**k off were full (1 Viewer)

zstar

HSC
N/A
Unless "native Australians" decided to take science and engineering instead of wasting their time doing some usless arts degree then we can talk about the immigration issue but as of yet Australians there's not nearly enough locals to fill in the positions that the migrants fill.

You know as well as I do that it's pretty common to see entire classes filled with Foreign/International students so if you stopped immigration to this country could you ever fill those positions with locals?

yld

HSC
How can I respect Muslims when they and the other Abrahamics are the root cause of most of the world's problems? I will respect your religion and your choice of it when your beliefs do not involve me in such a way and when you and all the other Muslims can learn to live in peace with the rest of the world. Same goes for Christianity and Judaism.
all you have said that comment are what you believe. i am individual i do my bit. you cann't just change all muslims; they may be muslim but they aint perfect. all humans make mistakes. actually islam is not affecting you in any way, is it? have you lost anything because of islam? relize that the world will never be in peace.
but not all wars are caused by islam or religion; some are just political ;)

ps. please dont swear at me; i cant stand it =] just a habit i gues =]

yld

HSC
Islams aren't allowed to think about sex. You're lucky we're not in Gaza, otherwise you'd crucified, much like your beloved prophet Jesus.
True
but i wasnt thinking of sex mate;
excuse me i dont believe in curcification anyways. mind your mouth; and pay respect for those who u dont know (jesus)

piitb

HSC
muslim dogs calling non muslims infidels.

why the fuck did u guys come here, go back into your cave

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
all you have said that comment are what you believe. i am individual i do my bit. you cann't just change all muslims; they may be muslim but they aint perfect. all humans make mistakes. actually islam is not affecting you in any way, is it? have you lost anything because of islam? relize that the world will never be in peace.
but not all wars are caused by islam or religion; some are just political ;)

ps. please dont swear at me; i cant stand it =] just a habit i gues =]
No, but all modern wars are caused by ideology, however. Islam is just another political ideology, with overlapping influence in the supernatural realm.

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
True
but i wasnt thinking of sex mate;
excuse me i dont believe in curcification anyways. mind your mouth; and pay respect for those who u dont know (jesus)
How can you not believe in cruxifiction? Whether you believe it or choose to stick your head in the sand, it still happens. Wake up, sunshine!
I will talk about Jesus as I wish, because I am not the only one who does so without "knowing" him. Which includes yourself.

justanotherposter

Epic Member
HSC
Actually Muslims usually have A bathroom in some uni's for "wudu".
You wouldnt want people sticking their feet in a random uni bathroom would you?

Ive visited USYD, UWS, UTS, UNSW:

No Special Lunchrooms.

No outdoor Seating areas

Has A timetable has been changed so suit a muslim fasting in ramadan?

You are clearly an idiot.

The only "advantage" muslims get in uni's is a bathroom for wudu.

OMGGG THEY ARE TAKING OVER OUR UNI's IT STARTS WITH A BATHROOM BUT THEY ARE GANA WANT TO RENAME OUR UNI
This poster is win.

if islams makes love to jewish woman does he go to hell? im scared
They may spawn the anti-christ

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
like i said, say it to my face in building 2 at UTS.
Ok, 1pm tomorrow. At tne entrace. Be there motherfucker or Islam will be discraced

HSC
muslim dogs calling non muslims infidels.

why the fuck did u guys come here, go back into your cave
Mate if i ever get the chance to find out who you are or some how meet you in the street, i would bash you so fuking hard you wont get up for the next week. Your no fuking aussi, ur a fuking racist cunt, this country is multicultural and thats what makes it different for other shit house countries, thats y people come here. Myb you should go into a fukn cave mate coz your an embarrassment to every australian.

КГБ

Banned
HSC
Mate if i ever get the chance to find out who you are or some how meet you in the street, i would bash you so fuking hard you wont get up for the next week. Your no fuking aussi, ur a fuking racist cunt, this country is multicultural and thats what makes it different for other shit house countries, thats y people come here. Myb you should go into a fukn cave mate coz your an embarrassment to every australian.
lolz

КГБ

Banned
HSC
Well actually islamic extremists killed a bunch of the boys from my footy club when they blew up the Sari club. One of the boys still here is covered in permanent scarring all over his body. The others who survived get to live with the horror. Lost anything? yeah. Affecting? Yeah. fuck off idiot.

Aside from that, what good has Islam actually done for the world anyway? Christianity at least managed to spread education, medicine etc around the world. Jewish folk can be thanked for a dissproportionate amount of scientific/medicinal/technological advancement of recent history. I've yet to find much of anything useful developed/written/progressed by folk with the surname Mohammed (aside from fear, loathing and gross sexual inequality).
ROFLMAO. reading this is more funnier than the islams on here. you are truly stupid. the above has zilch relation to Christianity.

there was something called age of enlightenment.....prior to that there was the dark ages. where Christianity ruled Europe and made it into a catastrophic shit hole. oh....spanish inquisition anyone?

yeah, bash Islam but then dont go gloating about how peaceful Christianity is. it just devalues your pathetic argument even further.

and about your footy club, wtf does that have to do with individual Muslims? its not my fucking problem that some nut fuck wanted to go go suicide. srsly, use your head.

Last edited:

Funky Monk

HSC
N/A
I didn't state Christianity was peaceful. It clearly has a blood-soaked history. I am not Christian, all religions are essentially a burden. but i will acknoledge that it managed to achieve some good, and that in the last thousand years it has at least managed to progress. Unlike others.

And of course its not your problem, the fucknut didn't kill those you knew. As for hundreds of others who can't say the same.. Yeah, fuck em.

КГБ

Banned
HSC
I didn't state Christianity was peaceful. It clearly has a blood-soaked history. I am not Christian, all religions are essentially a burden. but i will acknoledge that it managed to achieve some good, and that in the last thousand years it has at least managed to progress. Unlike others.

And of course its not your problem, the fucknut didn't kill those you knew. As for hundreds of others who can't say the same.. Yeah, fuck em.
MANAGED TO PROGRESS? THERE IS ESSENTIALLY NO CHRISTIANITY IN THE WESTERN WORLD. its just a bunch of fluff for people to leach onto their history. srsly, you and i both can acknowledge chrstainty vitually changees every decade to keep up with modern times.

oh, and im pretty sure that a religion which was a world supoerpower for well over 1000 years achieved something. srsly, it had to. it just had to. google it.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)