failing the HSC (1 Viewer)

santaslayer

HSC
yes u can fail if u are absent too much......had a friend on the verge of being disqualified

abdooooo!!!

Banned
Originally posted by santaslayer
yes u can fail if u are absent too much......had a friend on the verge of being disqualified
but did your friend fail? i reckon its just something schools do to scare you.

edit: oh does failing the hsc means just not getting the certificate or uai with that too?

i just need an uai...

Last edited:

t-i-m-m-y

HSC
excessive absence (whats the threshold)= non- award of HSC= no UAI (cuz u need 10 units, of which @ least 2 are english)

tell us how u go abddo:p oh i've added u to MSN

t-i-m-m-y

HSC
and abddooo

lol this may sound stupid

but school is more than just about learning right? ur missing on other things as well if u neva go to school

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
Originally posted by abdooooo!!!
but did your friend fail? i reckon its just something schools do to scare you.

edit: oh does failing the hsc means just not getting the certificate or uai with that too?

i just need an uai...
oh come on! is it THAT bad? i dont think u can get a uai without passing ur HSC which means gettin that little sheet of paper...i dont know exactly but it seems illogical for them to award u with a uai and u go off to uni without a HSC...:rolleyes:

and even if it was something that schools simply use to scare u, this is not the year to try them out....experimentations like that should have been trialled and tested in yr7-10:p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)