Fake tanning (1 Viewer)

Lori.

HSC
With summer drawing closer, I know that many girls are starting to fake tan. I'll be joining them this year ;) lol

So does anyone have any tips and tricks to use for a good result? And which products are best??

Post away! :)

Skeeta

HSC
If you're new to tanning, start with holiday skin or summer glow because you're less likely to end up orange, and have blotchy polka dot skin

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
Yah summer glow ftw!! I have very pale skin and it doesn't turn me orange, and I can choose how dark to go so I don't have crazy brown legs.

Plus it smells nice and is smooth and even.

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
J&J HOLIDAY SKIN!!! i have used this stuff ever since it came out, whenever that was. its like a miracle in a bottle. the only problem i have is that it goes slightly darker on my knees and ankles. how do you avoid that?

Always

HSC
Holiday Skin smells really foul. Just sit in the sun and bake. Screw skin cancer, you only live once.

Skeeta

HSC
Shell said:
J&J HOLIDAY SKIN!!! i have used this stuff ever since it came out, whenever that was. its like a miracle in a bottle. the only problem i have is that it goes slightly darker on my knees and ankles. how do you avoid that?
moisturise your knees and ankles with a normal moisturiser first

(^o^)

you stupid crap! *slaps*
HSC
scarybunny said:
Yah summer glow ftw!! I have very pale skin and it doesn't turn me orange, and I can choose how dark to go so I don't have crazy brown legs.

Plus it smells nice and is smooth and even.
but do u look tanned?
or just a light tint?

xoxo

HSC
EXFOLIATE EXFOLIATE EXFOLIATE!!!
that is seriously the number one rule because if you dont the fake tan will attach itself to your dry skin (ie knees and elbows etc) and make it look patchy - definitely not a good look
the LeTan shimmer is good....and didnt smell too bad either.....
J&J STINKS but its GREAT for a natural tan
all fake tans will smell no matter how much they say it wont

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
katietheskatie said:
yeah, holiday skin smells seriously sketchy
AAHAHAHAHAHH oh god, the twisty thing is back. HHAHAHAHAHAHA

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
Yeah, they all smell after a while. That's why I'd rather use a darker tan once rather than a lighter tan every night, because the smell makes me sick.

HSC
katietheskatie said:
summer glow >>> holiday skin

yeah that thing really works.. or mabye its my pale skin .. lolz .. but i dont like the thought of fake tannigg.. i like PALE XD:)

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
(^o^) said:
but do u look tanned?
or just a light tint?
Summer glow works for me because I don't want to look really tanned. I have lily white legs, and fair skin everywhere else, so summer glow just makes my legs the same colour as my arms/face. Pure fake tan makes me go orange, and I have no skills applying it.
I only use summer glow for about two days at a time, and that's enough for me. I imagine that if I applied it every day for a week I would go quite dark (or as dark as you can go using the fair/medium version).

The medium/dark version obviously would make you darker. It's definitely safer than using pure fake tan, I've found it to be very even and nice.

And summer glow really does smell good.

HSC
holiday skin the fair to normal skin type did absolutely nothing for me but hey its a great moisturiser anyway.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)