Fake tanning (1 Viewer)

(^o^)

you stupid crap! *slaps*
HSC
Iheartpaulfrank said:
holiday skin the fair to normal skin type did absolutely nothing for me but hey its a great moisturiser anyway.
i'm pale as, but JJ's holiday skin does nothing for me so far!!! I don't think it's a great moisturiser, dove (not summer glow, normal one) is better...

dammit i wish i read scarybunny's post before i got JJ =(...

how long do i have to wait for the results?

tres bien

you suck.
HSC
N/A
Always said:
Holiday Skin smells really foul. Just sit in the sun and bake. Screw skin cancer, you only live once.
Oh. My. God.

I can't believe someone has actually said that.
I bet anyone who had that attitude and got cancer actually regrets thinking that way. There's a difference to living till the age of 25 (I've even heard of 17 year olds die from skin cancer) and living till the age of 80.

I'm disgusted. There are campaigns on preventing skin cancer, and some young people don't care. What a waste of time, money and energy.

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
Tulipa said:
St. Tropez FTW

sif use that "gradual tanners" everyday when you can just use a good lotion once or twice?
I'm not skilled enough for that. I'd make myself blotchy and have to live with it for a few weeks.

Plus summer glow smells nice.

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
scarybunny said:
I'm not skilled enough for that. I'd make myself blotchy and have to live with it for a few weeks.

Plus summer glow smells nice.
its just a waste of money with the gradual tanners

plus its not that hard really. first time i did it, no splotches or anything looked fantastic.

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
I pasted out on the beach at schoolies.

Fortunately I had a magazine covering my face, but my stomach and chest got horribly burnt, it looked as if i had leprosy. It took more than a month to go away and i was on prescription painkillers.

The plus side is that i now have a permanent tan on my stomach and chest, WiN!!

Lori.

HSC
Egronk said:
I pasted out on the beach at schoolies.

Fortunately I had a magazine covering my face, but my stomach and chest got horribly burnt, it looked as if i had leprosy. It took more than a month to go away and i was on prescription painkillers.

The plus side is that i now have a permanent tan on my stomach and chest, WiN!!
I once got a really bad sunburn on my shoulders and back. I sat under a cold shower for hours at a time and it hurt so much. When the burnt skin peeled off, it was thick as leather!
That was about five years ago, and now some of the freckles that appeared on my shoulders are turning into melonomas :(
So I guess better keep an eye on your skin!

Always

HSC
tres bien said:
Oh. My. God.

I can't believe someone has actually said that.
I bet anyone who had that attitude and got cancer actually regrets thinking that way. There's a difference to living till the age of 25 (I've even heard of 17 year olds die from skin cancer) and living till the age of 80.

I'm disgusted. There are campaigns on preventing skin cancer, and some young people don't care. What a waste of time, money and energy.
Good lord, babicka, chill. Don't take me so seriously.

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
Pft, I saw this orange girl today.

Sifn't be natural tanned.

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
Sif tan at all. Leading the white revolution! Woot woot!

(ohh and Tulipa, I probably should have mentioned that I don't want to be brown heh. Gradual is good for taking the edge off lily white legs, which is all I want. I'd look odd with a full-on tan)

alby

cool duckie
HSC
shortie_689 said:
SO TRUE FAKE TAN SMELLS LIKE TWISTIES... WE ARE ON THE SAME PAGE

oh it was me!!! least it was memorable
GOD you've got a screwed mind!!!!!!!!! lmao
didnt see it last year, but crap its funny!

back to tanning, i saw this chick at the traino sarvo (fuck i sound bogan! lol), she had quite brown legs and feet...then i looked up at her arms and face - fake anyone?

the one and only time i tried to tan, it looked like absolute shit! really patchy (crap creamy stuff back in the day when it took a couple of hours to come up)...didnt help that it was the day of my year 10 formal and i saw it after i'd gotten my hair done

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
The problem only comes when people use cheap fake tan. St Tropez and Sun Bottle from mecca cosmetica are really good, but they cost more. In my opinion, if you are going to fake tan, then buy good stuff or don't at all.

Otherwise people will laugh at you.

In other news, I never quite believed it but sun baking makes your skin look foul after a while. I stayed out yesterday morning reading and getting some sun before falling asleep, and now I have mini wrinkles on my legs that don't go away with moisturiser.

wolvemistress

HSC
I say get it professionally done. If you are just starting out than i thyink that would be the best idea. It's not OVERLY expensive, and if you get a spray tan done by a pro than buy a Johnsons product, there's a new one that helps create a lasting tan. Apply it as your spray begans to wear out. It look pretty good.

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
natstar said:
Most professional ones Ive seen make you look orange
Hehe yeah. So many girls got fake tans for formal last year, and it was so easy to tell which ones. They were all exactly the same colour.

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
Holiday Skin works for me.

I have a thing about being brown, but in Australia I need to wear 15 plus or I go red then brown. And I peel over here, which is so not a good look.
Bless Croatia, where even the whitest of white people wear 2+ and go brown instantly.

If I want a really really good fake tan, then I go to a pro. Costs me $50 but it's worth it.

Lori.

HSC
A girl in my grade went to one of those places where they put you in this cubicle that automatically sprays the stuff on you, and somehow the machine broke while in use, or it ran out of product, not sure, and she ended up having orange blotches all over her skin.
I felt so bad for her, she was wearing pants and her jersey despite the heat, so that no one would see -_-

tres bien

you suck.
HSC
N/A
Can I use Dove Summer Glow on my face, or do I have to get a special one? I know J&J have a special one for the face, but I don't know if Dove has one too.

Lori.

HSC
Should be alright if you put it on your face. Maybe put some moisturiser on first, so that it doesnt turn out too dark.
In my opinion, they just tell you that you have to have the special stuff for your face to make more money off you, but the ingredients are probably the same.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)