Fake tanning (1 Viewer)

proGENITOR

HSC
sorry i just have to say this...

fake tans look absolutely disgusting.
If you are doing it to impress guys, consider your mission failed before you even began.

If i had the choice to be with a girl with fake tan or play with lepors, I'd chose the latter of the two.

Why would someone want to look like a pumpkin threw up on them??

Last edited:

coenenr

HSC
I say go the pasty revolution! it looks so much nicer then dirty brown skin, so much cleaner and smoother too.

sun is eeeevillllll and give u cancer. And id much prefer to have nice skin when im older then leather...

Having said that, ive been fake tanned twice, for gym comps (so i dont blend into the mat) and i only got them light, but they looked good, not orange or blotchy at all. I guess it depends where u get them.

but what i find funny is all the girls running around school looking like tandori chicken or oompa lumpas! But at least theyre not frying themselves so i guess thats better

Gangels

HSC
Hey, i'm wearing fake tan now. Its spray on in a can. But its not for that. I had to look siamese for the theatre production The King and I. The spray stuff didnt work too well cause it killed the top layer of my skin in a day and wore off in the pool.

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
coenenr said:
I say go the pasty revolution! it looks so much nicer then dirty brown skin, so much cleaner and smoother too.

fuck you racist white bitch go back to the aryan nation.

why do you think so MANY MANY MANY white chicks tan/fake tan, because darker skin is hotter than your pasty shit.

Gangels

HSC
They wouldn't be pasty like that if they actually went outside once in a while. Why wouldnt you get a real tan instead of having to put that shit on every week.

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
hiphophooray123 said:
fuck you racist white bitch go back to the aryan nation.

why do you think so MANY MANY MANY white chicks tan/fake tan, because darker skin is hotter than your pasty shit.
He speaks the truth.

The only woman I've ever seen that looks as hot white as everyone else looks with a light tan is this one:

sandersen

si seulement...
HSC
Actually I hardly see a difference with the JJ one, even after applying it for a week and braving the smell ! And it's impossible for me to tan here - i just freckle like crazy so there must be some solution !

Skeeta

HSC
i have loreal sublime bronze which is actually brown - but if you wear too much you end up that dirty brown colour.

but its the best i've ever worn

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
Well I think I've discovered something to do with fake tan.

If you're naturally pale, as in never go brown, it'll look orange on you.
If you have naturally olive skin (even slightly) it'll look brown.

I have pale skin but it goes brown in the sun after a little while if I wear low SPF sunscreen, and fake tan works a treat for me, and looks completely natural.

But a friend of mine has white Irish-type skin and she put on the exact same product (St Tropez) and it went really orange.

So if you're really white and you want a tan, basically you're fucked.

Skeeta

HSC
The_highwayman said:
one of my friends from work is from the phillipines and she said that there is a huge following for skin whitening products over there. I'm led to believe a similar story also happens in india.

the grass is greener on the other side.
Yeah i was in singapore for a few days last year and they have so many whitening agents for your skin over there. Whole shops were dedicated to it, and most salons had some sort of skin bleaching.

Mum bought some tube, because she had a bit of a discoloured area - it went away no problemo.

and i agree with alleycat. I think its also because if you are naturally pale, the colour doesnt match what you would be if you were tanned. I am very white but my skin is actually olive if that makes sense. If i tan i will be black (but i choose not too.. CANCER!) and fake tan looks normal on me.

ujuphleg

oo-joo-fleg
HSC
I managed to streak Summer Glow AND Holiday Skin, so the verdict is official.

I must be retarded. That is all.

tres bien

you suck.
HSC
N/A
I was using summer glow for a couple of weeks, but now my skin is back to normal because I stopped using it. I just didn't have the time! After exams though, I'll get back to taking care of myself properly.

Chiisora

HSC
N/A
Uni Grad
Isn't it funny how people who are tanned (well, myself) want to be fair and people who aren't, want to be tanned...?

chelsea girl

everybody knows
HSC
N/A
fake tanning is silly, imo. it doesn't actually look like you're tanned, it looks like you're fake tanned. so what is the point? if everyone knows it's fake then why would you even bother? :confused:

iwannarock

HSC
girl with pale skin > girl with pale skin wearing fake tan.

pale skinned girls can be hawt........whats with the urge to tan.

:confused:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)