Farewell Year 11 (1 Viewer)

saberbladexx

HSC
It doesn't really feel like the end of year 11, i feel as if next term is term 4 for year 11.

I'm worried about my assessments/tests starting from next term, in year 11 you could mess up and shrug it off, but now its the real deal.

ninetypercent

ninety ninety ninety
HSC
It doesn't really feel like the end of year 11, i feel as if next term is term 4 for year 11.

I'm worried about my assessments/tests starting from next term, in year 11 you could mess up and shrug it off, but now its the real deal.
Yeah, next term all my assessments are from week 6- week8. first 4 unit maths assessment is weighted 20%, 3u maths is weighted 20% and 2u is also around 20% I think. english AOS is weighted 15%

pretty big weightings. ZOMG stressing now

saberbladexx

HSC
^I feel sorry for you, my biggest weighting for term 4 is english AOS(25%) and history test(15%).

We have our open-ended investigations for science in term 1 as we're getting new labs, so i only have speeches(10%) in term 4, but 3 in one week, hopefully not all in one day:spzz:

abckvv

HSC
im scared too. but on the other hand, thank god yr 11's over.

honestly, i thought it was such a drag. they put so much emphasis on it, forced us all to put in so much effort. and its not like it counted towards anything.

and if year 12 is going to come sooner or later, let it come, and let it be over and done with.

HSC
I'm willing to bet that half of the "omg soo scared" comments are because of parents and the undue importance they put on the HSC.
lol parents are both surgeons..my sis just got a 100th percentile in her umat..everyone else expects me to do become one as well
so when all these asian parents ask me what kind of surgeon i wanna be..it gets really really weird and gay haha
"so what kind of surgeon do you wanna be"
"ahh i just wanna get intoaviation"
"what's aviation?"
=.=\
my parents arent even in australia atm =.= but that's fine hahaha

Last edited:

ninetypercent

ninety ninety ninety
HSC
lol parents are both surgeons..my sis just got a 100th percentile in her umat..everyone else expects me to do become one as well
so when all these asian parents ask me what kind of surgeon i wanna be..it gets really really weird and gay haha
"so what kind of surgeon do you wanna be"
"ahh i just wanna get intoaviation"
"what's aviation?"
=.=\
my parents arent even in australia atm =.= but that's fine hahaha
so pro

ninetypercent

ninety ninety ninety
HSC
^I feel sorry for you, my biggest weighting for term 4 is english AOS(25%) and history test(15%).

We have our open-ended investigations for science in term 1 as we're getting new labs, so i only have speeches(10%) in term 4, but 3 in one week, hopefully not all in one day:spzz:
wow. that's pretty big too. I find it slack of the school to put assessments with weightings as large as 20-25% in Term 4 - right when we have just started Year 12!

saberbladexx

HSC
^I think they do that to give everyone a 'wake up call' . Especially for English, cause' pretty much the entire standard cohort doesn't care :lol:. Less competition for me XD.

jenga218

HSC
Enjoy the holidays ;)
That's a joke, right?

Tonight my parents suggested we rent a movie, since we weren't doing anything exciting. And I had to think about whether or not I had any schoolwork due XD. It's like, I can't get my mind off school, and these are like, the very last totally carefree holidays...I know that. And I'm not exactly scared about year 12, just very, very anxious for it...I am also quite ready for it to be over and done with!

It doesn't help that we don't actually have any plans for the holidays. No trips or school events planned. My best friend is in Melbourne for the entire two weeks, so I'm left on my own to feel sorry for myself.

ninetypercent

ninety ninety ninety
HSC
^I think they do that to give everyone a 'wake up call' . Especially for English, cause' pretty much the entire standard cohort doesn't care :lol:. Less competition for me XD.
totally. English standard will be easy to top ;)

saberbladexx

HSC
totally. English standard will be easy to top ;)
Not for me =[

Hahah, i'm pretty sure my rank for english is gonna be like between 10-20/100+.

Apparently we got like 4-6 b6s in standard last year. So i'm hoping for b5 in hsc.

HSC
That's a joke, right?

Tonight my parents suggested we rent a movie, since we weren't doing anything exciting. And I had to think about whether or not I had any schoolwork due XD. It's like, I can't get my mind off school, and these are like, the very last totally carefree holidays...I know that. And I'm not exactly scared about year 12, just very, very anxious for it...I am also quite ready for it to be over and done with!

It doesn't help that we don't actually have any plans for the holidays. No trips or school events planned. My best friend is in Melbourne for the entire two weeks, so I'm left on my own to feel sorry for myself.
it wasn't a joke lol.

really you should just enjoy the holidays - you have no assignments , no homework, no study - the holidays are there for you to ENJOY =]

hmm no plans, i guess you can just like relax most of the time then. like play games, go watch a movie, do something you think is FUN =]

ninetypercent

ninety ninety ninety
HSC
I will miss Year 11. who else is afraid that they won't get their UAI aim?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)