Favourite airline? (1 Viewer)

HSC
Uni Grad
So far my favorite airline is Hainan Airlines (aka Grand China Air). It's got good service and they respond to almost any task asked....
Plus the fact that they are very willing to accept criticisms, which is a very good tactic for improving future services...
They're gonna reach 5 stars on Skytrax very soon
problem is that they don't have enough international destinations...

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad
When I went on JAL, the food was so good for economy. Smoked salmon? Yes please!

Also I scored a free toy even though I was like a couple of years too old to get one :p

planino

HSC
Finnair, Qantas, Cathay, Japan Airlines, American Airlines, British Airways, Royal Jordanian, Malev Hungarian, LAN and Iberia
You like your oneworld airlines aye?

I personally found Jet Airways the best, at least on their A330s (dunno what they're like on their domestic flights, but apparently, they're pretty good there too)

Verify

HSC
Asiana all the way! :D I cannot wait till they get their A380's, it's going to look amazing!

HSC
Uni Grad
heh, my posts on Hainan airlines being my favorite airline still stands to this date. Their domestic flights and service are amazing (Y)

Although speaking of that, I haven't flown in 3 years QQ

BTW anyone here regularly checks on airliners.net? :O

asadass

HSC
Uni Grad
BTW anyone here regularly checks on airliners.net? :O
I tend to check the trip reports and civil aviation forum quite often. I'm still getting over my childhood dream of becoming a pilot haha

Favourite airline is probably a toss up between cathay, emirates, and V australia.

They all have their pro's and cons

HSC
Uni Grad
I tend to check the trip reports and civil aviation forum quite often. I'm still getting over my childhood dream of becoming a pilot haha

Favourite airline is probably a toss up between cathay, emirates, and V australia.

They all have their pro's and cons
Civil aviation forum there is so good imo. Lots of heated discussion there. Browsed a shitload of times on the site since I was in year 8. The memories (Y)

I'll need to fly more to check out who is really good. I know cathay, emirates, qatar airways, asiana and formerly, kingfisher, are good airlines to fly with.

asadass

HSC
Uni Grad
Civil aviation forum there is so good imo. Lots of heated discussion there. Browsed a shitload of times on the site since I was in year 8. The memories (Y)

I'll need to fly more to check out who is really good. I know cathay, emirates, qatar airways, asiana and formerly, kingfisher, are good airlines to fly with.
I remember when i first checked out the cost of the unsw aviation degree (like 120k+). Dreams shattered aha

I imagine i'll be flying some cheap and dogdy airlines seeing as now i'm a poor uni student. Goodbye family holidays

Kurosaki

True Fail Kid
HSC
I remember when i first checked out the cost of the unsw aviation degree (like 120k+). Dreams shattered aha

I imagine i'll be flying some cheap and dogdy airlines seeing as now i'm a poor uni student. Goodbye family holidays
By aviation u mean aerospace engineering?

HSC
Uni Grad

But then imagine when you graduate and find a job, esp. with Qantas or some heaps good airline. Then $$$$$$ will be coming at you. Seems a lot better than doing actuarial studies imo. (it's more practical, but like medicine or dentistry -> you're accountable to the public and the safety of others)

I changed one of my options to aviation management, coz I couldn't do flying because all the screening tests finished by then QQ

Dash8

HSC
I wanted to be a pilot since I was like 2. I was gunna do the pilots course at Griffith in Brisbane until I saw how bad the Nathan campus is...so I decided to become an accountant instead...at least there are still opportunities to travel :)

My favourite airline is Qantas....I love the Sydney airport Qantas club...soi nice :) Cathay pacific and British airways are also good...Ansett was good too until they died. I'd say the worst airlines I've flown on are American Airlines (9 hours with just 1 muesli bar and got abused by some 80 year old flight attendant) and Jetstar....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)