Favourite and Least Favourite Prelim Subjects (1 Viewer)

Coookies

HSC
Fave: Biology
I just feel so much motivation to study it, its weird

Least: Eng adv
Frankenstein/Bladerunner... omfg -_-
Skrzynecki was fun though...

zombies

HSC
Favourite: Modern
Least favourite: Chem

which is funny because at my old school it wouldve probably been the other way around

Direwolf

HSC
English Extension is Death.

Best subject would be chemistry hands down.

wildchild666

HSC
Enjoying: English Ext., English Adv., Chemistry, Legal Studies

Hatin': Maths, Physics

ellie95

HSC
N/A
my school is doing a different pathway so i only have 3 subjects this year for my hsc. we have 2 hours of each subject everyday so it can get annoying. At the moment im hating 2 unit maths, there is way too much to get through and understand and considering that we have our yearlies after the holidays it sucks.

i really enjoy chemistry and business studies this year but.

Pfortune35

HSC
would have said fav is EE1 but abolutly fucked first assement now my teacher hates me.
prelim 3u last year was gay(hsc is so much better)

physics chem sor1 all average in difficulty and enjoyment

eng adv is boring

and i fucking hate software

Pfortune35

HSC
my school is doing a different pathway so i only have 3 subjects this year for my hsc. we have 2 hours of each subject everyday so it can get annoying. At the moment im hating 2 unit maths, there is way too much to get through and understand and considering that we have our yearlies after the holidays it sucks.

i really enjoy chemistry and business studies this year but.
so ur doing the whole prelim and hsc course in one year but your only doin 3 subs
seriously wtf

wat schoool if u dont mind me asking

Mrkingofstuff

HSC
Favourite: Economics. It is by far the most interesting subject since most of it is completely new.

Least Favourite: Advanced English is pretty dull. Business Studies is as well, it feels like an easier version of Economics.

ellie95

HSC
N/A
so ur doing the whole prelim and hsc course in one year but your only doin 3 subs
seriously wtf

wat schoool if u dont mind me asking

Yeah we doing whole prelim and hsc course in 1 year for only 3 subjects. I don't know if it is good or not cause i only have 3 subjects to worry about but still :p i'm not sure, it feels a bit rushed especially in maths. it's stuffed and it's a new school in inner west suburb so we will be first cohort to do hsc at the school. Im worried :(. my cohort is really dumb but im like getting much higher results than them, will i get affected significantly by scaling if they don't do well

planino

HSC
In descending order: Chem, bio, eco, visual design (made an easter hat :) ) MatX1, adv eng
Im writing eco notes right now, TAKES SO LONG :cry: anybody else do eco with the leading edge textbook? We're being tested on almost 8 chapters for our half yearly

bleakarcher

HSC
Physics and chemistry by far are my best subjects.

Worst subject would probably have to be biology.

iPhone4

HSC
N/A
Best: English Extension 1, Mathematics Extension 1, Chemistry (even though I suck at it)

Worst: Physics (already dropped it) Advanced English (our teacher sucks)

RivalryofTroll

Sleep Deprived Entity
HSC
Uni Grad
I find that the better your teacher is, the more likely you'll like a subject more. Everyone agrees?

HSC
Favourite: Maths, economics and chemistry
Least Favourite: French and English extensions
It's a love hate relationship with advanced eng

Focus is Key

HSC
I find that the better your teacher is, the more likely you'll like a subject more. Everyone agrees?
Absolutely! I reckon my annoying and vague Physics teacher played a huge part in me dropping it for CAFS lol

Also yeah you're getting more out of the subject with a good teacher so generally most people would probably like the subject more.

HSC
Eco and Math ADv is favourite
The stuff in eco actually was interesting and stuck to my head, thus didnt need to study too much. Math was a piece of cake

WORST : CHEM AND ENGL.
Harder i tried for chem, i fucked up even more and English- i think everyone knows what i mean by that being the worst

Luckily for me: Y12 is much different :)

katharinetat

HSC
Uni Grad
I hated Economics but I dropped it.
I like Chemistry and maths, but the teachers aren't excellent, just average.
I used to hate English, but I only like essays and I have a great teacher this year, so English is alright.
Legal - I like the content. Teacher is okay. Just too much content to absorb for the HY exam (ahem, 7 chapters?!)
IT TVET - It's fun. It's a bludge. It's easy. Just don't like the teacher and how we literally barely get any theory and notes.
SLR - Definitely the best subject. One unit, only for one year, not counted for HSC, work that needs to be memorised for the HY exam all uploaded for Edmodo, going to HAHS and having boarders mean we have access to a swimming pool, meaning (almost) every single SLR lesson, we get to swim. But we just do lifesaving things. However, it's a great relaxation subject, no stress, just enjoy yourself, and the 2 teachers (class of 45) are legends. Couldn't have a better subject than that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)