Favourite Character? (1 Viewer)

djmattyd

HSC
Samwise Gamgee! hahaha.

I love the Mad Hatter in 'Alice's Adventures In Wonderland' by Lewis Carroll, Quick Lamb in 'Cloudstreet', as well as Mary Lennox and Dicken in 'The Secret Garden'.

keladry

lady knight
HSC
Alex_H86 said:
My god he's my favourite character too!! He's so mysterious, and feeling. But, I have to say, I do like Armand alot too....
omg i love Armand! and Marius is just too cool! :p but my fav character in the Vampire Chronicles is definitely Lestat - who can compare the one and only Lestat? He's just so charming and flamboyant but with all that hurt and passion and feeling inside... Mona's pretty cool too - she always managed to capture my imagination

lalaurenisme

HSC
babydoll_ said:
mary-anne from the baby sitters club
bubz :D said:
LOL she was such a crybaby :p
Ahhhh, many, many hours of my childhood were spent perusing the adventures of Kirsty and her gang. I liked Stacey best. I could have lengthy discussions on this series. ... now I want to go back and re-read them! And some Friends-4-Eva. They were sooooooooo cool!

-----------------
Okay, good characters in non-trashy books:
-Scout in To Kill a Mockingbird
-Arthur in Hitchhikers' series
-Lady MacBeth in MacBeth (I played her once in a school production. So much fun!)
-Ellie and Lee in John Marsden's Tomorrow series. I don't care what people say about the literary badness of his writing. Those characters really connected with me.
-Eleanor in Sense and Sensibility
-Elizabeth in P&P
-The Little Prince

persephone

HSC
Atticus and Scout - To Kill a Mockingbird
Albus Dumbledore - Harry Potter
Elizabeth Bennett and Mr Darcy - Pride and Prejudice
Emma - Emma

Alex_H86

CEO of BoS...
HSC
keladry said:
omg i love Armand! and Marius is just too cool! :p but my fav character in the Vampire Chronicles is definitely Lestat - who can compare the one and only Lestat? He's just so charming and flamboyant but with all that hurt and passion and feeling inside... Mona's pretty cool too - she always managed to capture my imagination

Yeah, i do like Lestat...but I have to say, you can't beat Marius...I haven't read all the chronicals, unfortunately, but I'm getting there. Reading the Vampire Armand at the mo, and loving it!!MMmm...Marius :)

keladry

lady knight
HSC
oh yeah Artemis Fowl....if only he was a lil older *muahahahahahaha* those books were so funny, i think cracked a rib the first time i read them ^^

Artemis....pretty sure that's a girl's name, seeing that Artemis was the Greek goddess of the moon =P

mahuligan

HSC
i absolutely loved :
atticus from to kill a mocking bird
silk from The Belgariad and The Malloreon by david eddings
and snape from harry potter..he is one incredibly sexy professor

edit: oOo i forgot! colonel brandon from sense and sensibility..*drool*

keladry

lady knight
HSC
hehehe silk is quite the cynic, i love his sense of humour ^^

and for all you jane austen fans, no one compares to darcy!! *swoon* but then my views may be coloured by the bbc mini-series =P

but then captain wentworth and mr knightley are pretty hot too ;)

X

xeuyrawp

Generator said:
Corran Horn from the X-Wing series is another.
Omg, I was just thinking that. I like him from the Jedi Search series, AKA Korran Halkyon (sp?)

Benny_

Elementary Penguin
HSC
Prince Andrew and Pierre from War and Peace, preferably some sort of hybrid of the 2 with a tad less naivite from Pierre and a little less cynicism from Andrew. And Natasha.

jennylim

HSC
anne from anne of green gables is a sentimental favourite...but i love mr darcy from p&p SOOOO MUCH!!!!! professor higgins from pygmalion and arthur dent/marvin from a hitchhiker's guide...i have so many!!

as for hp...ron...i gotta go with my 2nd favourite redhead =D

Last edited:

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
right now its tatiana metanov from Paullina Simon's The Bronze Horseman and the Bridge to Holy Cross.

Soma

Toney Starks Fanboy
HSC
Holden Caulfield, Raskolnikov, Ignatius Reilly, Yossarian, Tender Branson, Gatsby,

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)