Federer or Hewitt? (1 Viewer)

Who do you feel is the better sportman/sport?

• Roger Federer

Votes: 102 91.1%
  • Lleyton Hewitt

Votes: 10 8.9%

• Total voters

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
i think that has been established, but hey! a new hater...

aaaman

Banned
HSC
pfft thats not hate

my hate of him is that i hope he slips on the court, breaks his neck, this chick fucks a guy with a real penis, get aids from them and the kid ends up not being his. now that would make my week feel good

aaaman

Banned
HSC
xlr8-crillz said:
hmm lets change this to baggy vs federer
fuck no i wanna keep bitching about the wanker hewitt, that chick he has i bet 5 yrs from now will do a paris hiltion and would release a sex video

bananaslug

HSC
hewitt's reasons for losing are as follows (according to him anyway)

1. courts too slow ..tennis australis's fault etc
2. 'mystery' illness/injury
3. bad line calls
4. getting a crap draw
5. bec/baby kept me up all night
if all else fails...its the coaches fault

xlr8-crillz

HSC
aaaman said:
fuck no i wanna keep bitching about the wanker hewitt, that chick he has i bet 5 yrs from now will do a paris hiltion and would release a sex video
u mean baggy's or hewit's. bec looks like a rat but baggy's is really hawt.

aaaman

Banned
HSC
bananaslug said:
hewitt's reasons for losing are as follows (according to him anyway)

1. courts too slow ..tennis australis's fault etc
2. 'mystery' illness/injury
3. bad line calls
4. getting a crap draw
5. bec/baby kept me up all night
if all else fails...its the coaches fault
i believe someone like i should be his coach ill give him only one advice (image)

darkroomgirl

HSC
Federer beats Hewitt hands down!!!

(What follows is a biased reply written by a diehard Federer fan...)

Firstly, hardly anyone in the men's circuit has a game good enough to beat Federer at the moment. There's already talk of him going down as one of the greatest of all time, and he's already drawn equal with Pete Sampras (7 majors at the age of 24). He's an awesome shot-maker with a sizzling forehand and, most importantly, variety. He makes shots that most players (i.e. Hewitt) could only dream of, and as we saw last night with Baghdatis, he plays and adapts well under pressure, even when it looks like he's about to lose.

Hewitt, on the other hand, has a fairly decent game but appears to have lost his fire. Once upon a time, long ago, Australia looked up to him because of his passion and energy. Sure, he wasn't the most graceful and dazzling player out there, but he had heart... and now it appears as if he's lost that too.

In terms of sportsmanship, it's quite obvious that Federer is miles ahead of Hewitt as well. Hewitt can be an absolute idiot, both on and off the court. He complains too much, has been a racist in the past, and, worst of all, wasn't even appreciative towards the Aussie fans during his last game at the Open. Meanwhile, Federer is graceful in defeat, hardly protests line calls (probably 'cause he knows he'll get the point back anyway), gives credit to his opponents, and is extremely humble. He is ice cool on the court, and really nice to the media, too, apparently.

Thus are my reasons as to why this poll has so far proven to be a landslide.

(I was vote #100 for Federer!!!)

aaaman

Banned
HSC
Sarah168 said:
Roger sobbing during his acceptance speech...ahhh! :D
omh wat a soft cock, there needs to be more verbal abuse towards that Hewitt wanker in his speeching like killing this kid to ensure that "Hewitt retard systomne" only stays with Hewitt and mundaine

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
lol!

but really, federer was just speechless, he was so touched. it was so cute even though i couldn't watch all of it. go you federer, you will always rule, just watch him smash the french open..:D

shortie_689

HSC
I know how cute is he i just wanna give him a big hug....

Hahaha someone should show Hewitt this poll... Out of 112 Australian teenagers 102 beleive U are a SHIT sportsman

aaaman

Banned
HSC
shortie_689 said:
I know how cute is he i just wanna give him a big hug....

Hahaha someone should show Hewitt this poll... Out of 112 Australian teenagers 102 beleive U are a SHIT sportsman
believe?

pfft please it should be writtin as

"... Out of 112 Australian teenagers 102 know U are a SHIT and a failure in life."

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
bahahaha, that's so true. hewitt sucks like anything, he can't win if his life depends on it. he just isnt a proper sportsman even if he can play alrite.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)