(Finalised) Official BOS Mathematics Trial Examinations. (1 Viewer)

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
Who came?
shinningstar, barbernator, asianese, karnbmx, deswa1, Realise, yez0r, and 3 non-BOS'ers.

Two dropped out last-minute.

Examine and Kaze are next to me ATM, and twinklegal19 is sitting on the floor trying the circle geometry question via an angle chasing method (lol).

Rawf

HSC
well... looks like i missed out on ext1 already <_< is it possible to post up the exam and answers?

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
well... looks like i missed out on ext1 already <_< is it possible to post up the exam and answers?
After the examination, I will be making a thread for students to discus the paper, and it will have a link to the actual exam itself.

iBibah

HSC
After the examination, I will be making a thread for students to discus the paper, and it will have a link to the actual exam itself.
Maybe next year sell your trial exam to schools. But BoSers do it free :D

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
The idea is for the paper to be accessible by any student, free of charge.

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
why didn't you make on for 2u as well?
The idea of the papers is to offer something a bit more difficult than the average paper. Quite a few School Trials (especially or MX2) tend to be a lot easier than the HSC. This is because the last Q of the HSC is usually a proof for a rather well-known property in further Mathematics. Unfortunately, not all teachers have access to resources regarding such proofs, so the last Q is usually either a standard Mechanics Q or a Harder 3U Q.

However, the 2U Mathematics course can only get so difficult before wandering into the realms of MX1, so most school trials for that subject DO reflect the difficulty of the HSC.

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A
Im back home from work

Lol'ing at something's reactions haha

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)