first date (1 Viewer)

V

val_dramaqueen

BreaKing said:
lmfaocoaster!!!!!!!!!!!!
yes... well... he said he'll take me out again and it'll be his shout... he's taking me to a sushi bar next... hehehe

!! CaR`JiE !!

cäяяoт ^^'
HSC
did u pay alot for him?..
sushi is nothing.. cheap man..
from what uve said, i dont like him already hahaha ;)

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
val_dramaqueen said:
yes... well... he said he'll take me out again and it'll be his shout... he's taking me to a sushi bar next... hehehe
my friends first date was at sushi train
she expected him to pay and when the lady asked "are you paying together?"
he was like .."nah separate.."
she got a little bit shocked but its not that big a deal..

Collin

HSC
N/A
val_dramaqueen said:
1) asked me to pay for it (which i really didn't mind... but hey!)
LMAO... where do you manage to find these guys??

virgin^sexy

ctn, t9
HSC
umm i don't get what's wrong with him expecting her to pay
from what she's said, she asked HIM out. when a guy asks a girl out, the girl usually expects him to pay for her so it's the same thing. women want equality and all that shit but as soon as they have to do something about it everyone has a cry.

V

val_dramaqueen

virgin^sexy said:
from what she's said, she asked HIM out. when a guy asks a girl out, the girl usually expects him to pay for her so it's the same thing. women want equality and all that shit but as soon as they have to do something about it everyone has a cry.
one, i didn't have a cry about it... if you'd have read the previous posts, i said i didn't care... and 2.... i dont really care about womens equal rights shit... i do manly jobs anyway... like working on cars and being a "pizza dude"... so if no-one likes it, fuck 'em... women who burn bra's just have to buy new ones anyway!

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
val_dramaqueen said:
what do guys like a chick to wear on a first date?
Clothes would be good. Otherwise people would stare at you. Don't want that.

Other than that, I wouldn't care.

S

Shuter

virgin^sexy said:
Sure I'm all for equality, but it's a sign of respect to offer to pay really, I mean I'd do it with my family or even shout friends.

Collin

HSC
N/A
Shuter said:
Sure I'm all for equality, but it's a sign of respect to offer to pay really, I mean I'd do it with my family or even shout friends.
Exactly .

V

val_dramaqueen

Shuter said:
yeah... i do that with mates and that... they almost always say no... but it's the principle...
like i said, i was fine with it cause he offered to take me out again, his shout.. woot :p

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
val_dramaqueen said:
what do guys like a chick to wear on a first date?
Blokes generally don't care what your wearing just as long as it don't look slutty or make you look like a ho, and if it all cooridinates and you don't look like a freak. That goes for the opinion of almost every bloke i know and also some women

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)