First Impressions of Uni (1 Viewer)

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
The big thing I've found is there's so much work to be done OUTSIDE of class. And the fact that it's confusing knowing what to do. E.g. we're just told there is weekly online quizzes... do them. Even though we've had no tutorials or anything.
sounds like me in honours

Flop21

HSC
Another impression was how good it is having large classes with lots of resources, all the choice of notes on moodle for math is awesome.

pomsky

HSC
To sum up uni in one word: confusing. Been hanging around high-school mates but just feeling quite lost and out-of-focus now.

Trying to get CP is like lol.

Speed6

Retired '16
HSC
N/A
Who is he? Can't the image be deleted?
There is speculation on who the user may be, but it's not enough to warrant an allegation.

The image can be deleted, however the last posted image remains in the system cache for a few hours before it updates itself to the latest image posted in the thread. If an image isn't posted after the thread has been has been infected, it will remain there as a thread preview image for a users timeline on tapatalk.

Sien

将来: NEET
HSC
There is speculation on who the user may be, but it's not enough to warrant an allegation.

The image can be deleted, however the last posted image remains in the system cache for a few hours before it updates itself to the latest image posted in the thread. If an image isn't posted after the thread has been has been infected, it will remain there as a thread preview image for a users timeline on tapatalk.
#makebosgreatagain

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

soloooooo

HSC
N/A
Why the need to keep posting images to threads? Can't you simply ban the accounts posting the other images?

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
Why the need to keep posting images to threads? Can't you simply ban the accounts posting the other images?
Because the image is auto cached by Tapatalk, not by our servers. Deleted posts are still in Tapatalk's cache until replaced.

Simorgh

HSC
A lot of people made out that UNSW was just full of asians but there's so many white people (and other races), I dunno what everyone was going on about.
Thank you for disproving this rumour. Idk why everyone makes it out as if it an all Asian uni and that if your not Asian your not going to fit in...

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
Thank you for disproving this rumour. Idk why everyone makes it out as if it an all Asian uni and that if your not Asian your not going to fit in...
There are "asians" who go to Usyd and people of "other races"

Renaaa

HSC
Uni Grad
I think there are alot of Asians in the popular courses like commerce etc :p But yeah, everyone fits in pretty well! Just that there are alot of internationals at UNSW!

Simorgh

HSC
There are "asians" who go to Usyd and people of "other races"
I know, but some people here keep saying that all the Asians go to UNSW while everyone else goes to USYD... Which obviously sounds really far fetched and ridiculous!

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
I think it's just a running joke haha

Everyone knows that it isn't true.

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
Next time you get on the bus in the morning, look around. There will be a ratio of about 5:1 asian: other race

legit

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)