JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
first impression

cags everywhere

Chronost

Ex CAG auditor - current CAG deal-maker
HSC
I know, but some people here keep saying that all the Asians go to UNSW while everyone else goes to USYD... Which obviously sounds really far fetched and ridiculous!
No, but the ratio is definitely skewed significantly to Asians, no denying that.

As queen said > just look at any bus going to UNSW

Renaaa

HSC
Uni Grad
Tbh though, I feel a large proportion of the Asians are international. 9/10 rows of people I walk past in the UNSW main walkway sound like they are from mainland china

mcchicken

madman in a box
HSC
I love the international students in my course! They're just so engaged and eager to learn - especially seeing as I'm doing an "easy" course so like 50% of people are just dropkicks/people who don't know what they wanna do so just picked this course at random. It's very refreshing :)

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
I love the international students in my course! They're just so engaged and eager to learn - especially seeing as I'm doing an "easy" course so like 50% of people are just dropkicks/people who don't know what they wanna do so just picked this course at random. It's very refreshing :)
different at UWS

Kolmias

HSC
People pick courses at random?

dah fuk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)