First impressions of yr 11 (1 Viewer)

Examine

same
HSC
I was contemplating choosing science because of scaling and shit, though I am so glad I chose the subjects I like. So easy to study. :D

bleakarcher

HSC
At my school we get 5 periods per day that last for 1 hr. That seems to be the most common combo.

I get free periods this yr because I am doing 2 extension subjects which are obviously off line, therefore I have a spare line and still have enough units. Some get free periods because they are doing TAFE.\

And why are some of you complaining about Maths? Basic stuff is the very first chapter of the 2/3 U course anyway so everyone has to do it....
...HADUKAN! Naa seriously, its fucking annoying.

Magical Kebab

HSC
Gotta love science, without it, we wouldn't have anything so studying it makes a difference.

Science + Maths = History

zombies

HSC
!!!
Had my first day of school today, it was okay...

I got Studies or Religion (1 unit) instead of Modern history.. and the only way I can switch to modern is if I drop SDD. And the only thing I can switch SOR for is ext english. I think I'll just keep the SOR (hate english) and switch SDD for Modern because I really do like history.. but it sucks that I can't do SDD. But I guess I don't mind so much because my SDD class was 8 people, and the other 7 kids did the HSC for IPT in yrs9/10 so I think I would've been at a disadvantage lol.

It's a bit overwhelming though because everyone is so smart. And I have work in under half an hour and I'm so tired.

x_x

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
!!!
Had my first day of school today, it was okay...

I got Studies or Religion (1 unit) instead of Modern history.. and the only way I can switch to modern is if I drop SDD. And the only thing I can switch SOR for is ext english. I think I'll just keep the SOR (hate english) and switch SDD for Modern because I really do like history.. but it sucks that I can't do SDD. But I guess I don't mind so much because my SDD class was 8 people, and the other 7 kids did the HSC for IPT in yrs9/10 so I think I would've been at a disadvantage lol.

It's a bit overwhelming though because everyone is so smart. And I have work in under half an hour and I'm so tired.

x_x
Grasshopper. You must continue on your HSC journey.

Ace95

HSC
We didn't really do much the first day, just orientation stuff. I have 13 study periods, thanks to English and Math Extension :D

axeltatelucas

HSC
Pretty damn good, not much homework yet though. Can't wait to get stuck into some assignments!!

EpikHigh

Arizona Tears
HSC
Well I had my first day today too, started with Economics which I found fantastic because I got the best teacher. After I had a double period of English which was good as well was just doing work started out with a test though haha. Last period was Physics. I can't believe I don't have any free periods at all what is it sigh T_T

wildchild666

HSC
My first Physics class is tomorrow. Kind of psyched because I (apparently) have the best teacher for it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)