First impressions of yr 11 (1 Viewer)

RivalryofTroll

Sleep Deprived Entity
HSC
Uni Grad
Ah, that's cool. I get no free periods, but also no early starts/late finishes.
It sucks kinda but ahh well!

Wow that sucks :/

Not sure what "The Death of a Salesman" is like. I'm doing a comparative study of Othello and O for Advanced English.
Wait a sec.... Are we in the same class then? (Where do you sit?)

EpikHigh

Arizona Tears
HSC
Lololol year elevens thinking that they are screwed.
Haha dude I bet everyone who walks into year think they're screwed maybe you thought for a bit when you started, 'cause i'm sure this happens to everyone or most people and they get past it then have bigger shit to deal with anyway I get my timetable tomorrow, quite nervous/excited if you guys know what I mean I don't care about free well kinda I would like to have some but not too many I guess also so many people do 3u eng was was your first day I dunno if I should try attempt 3u eng, band 5 for it in SC worth a shot or not?

wildchild666

HSC
Good news for me: didn't have Maths today.

Bad news: Maths first period tomorrow. :cry:

bleakarcher

HSC
^ you're doing mx1, you have to laugh the hell of out maths.

qwerty44

HSC
Haha dude I bet everyone who walks into year think they're screwed maybe you thought for a bit when you started, 'cause i'm sure this happens to everyone or most people and they get past it then have bigger shit to deal with anyway I get my timetable tomorrow, quite nervous/excited if you guys know what I mean I don't care about free well kinda I would like to have some but not too many I guess also so many people do 3u eng was was your first day I dunno if I should try attempt 3u eng, band 5 for it in SC worth a shot or not?
one of the longest sentences i have ever read.

EpikHigh

Arizona Tears
HSC
Ahaha my bad =/ Sorry about that LOL. I just wrote that shit off the top of my head without much thought but yeah, band 5 in SC bother attempting 3u for year 11 or stick to Adv?

EDIT: For english btw

Amaranth_

HSC
N/A
Really loved it! Loved English! even though dont know what text im doing! im going to find out tomorrow, i hope its something interesting :p cant wait for extension classes to commence soon
Already changed Chemistry to Modern history after long contemplation, Loving it! also loved ancient :p haha
cant wait for tomorrow

at the moment ive got 6 free periods but it may change soon

Last edited:

wildchild666

HSC
Extension English is definitely worth attempting even if you got a band 5 in the School Certificate. You can always drop it if you find it too difficult or if you don't like it.

big_bang344

HSC
Really liked it! The only crappy part to the day was the fact that we found out how no one got their chosen sport, and that means that everyone was mixed into random sports without their friends. How lame. Besides that, the teachers become so much more friendly and kinder in Year 11 O.O I was quite surprised. Can't wait for MX1 tomorrow! Wonder what we're doing! :D

EpikHigh

Arizona Tears
HSC
Extension English is definitely worth attempting even if you got a band 5 in the School Certificate. You can always drop it if you find it too difficult or if you don't like it.
Thanks for the advice yeah I think I might change to EX1 because I don't really want to do 1unit Psychology nothing from year 11 counts to year 12 so if I do not that well in Ex1 I can just drop it in year 12 without it effecting my HSC yeah? :D

zombies

HSC
I've got to be at school every morning at 7:45 from Tuesday to Friday, and stay at school to 4:30 every Monday. Not one day where I don't have a before school or after school period lol.

Today was pretty sick. Physics is awwwwwesome. Doing "The Death of a Salesman" for Advanced English, anyone know if that's any good?

Can't wait for tomorrow, extension maths and economics!
I did that book last year! It isn't too long or difficult, I didn't mind it at all.

Lack of motivation and stuff... It feels like I have to work but I don't think that will happen.
Don't worry! You have until yr12 to try and get some motivation.

avhead

no-hope fighter pilot l0l
Oh! I have slipped the surly bonds of Earth
HSC
Modern History was awesome as was Maths Extension 1 today, a lot of fun. :)

Can't WAIT for Physics, Geo should be good (Haters gonna hate, 100% At half yearly last year xD), English Advanced should be pretty fun too, and Studies of Religion was compulsory but oh well. >_>

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
Wait until you get to Year 12. You don't know what "screwed" means yet. :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)