Fitness Thread (1 Viewer)

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
My elbows are gg tho. Cannot really do triceps without my elbows clicking. Only can do close grip press

Rhinoz8142

HSC
Uni Grad
I assume so. I read a bit online. Happens to a fair few people as well
I have the same issue with my kneecap,

Whenever I walk at a slow pace I can feel it click and after a workout it gets stiff, like it needs oil.

And when I wake up, I feel like it's not in it's place,so I just have to twist my leg a bit which produce a crack sound then it gets better

What I did is that I just massage it with a muscle relief cream and kept it warm, it got better slightly

Try that

SuchSmallHands

HSC
Unless you're watching your cholesterol for some reason there's no need to remove the yolk from your eggs in the morning. They're really nutrient dense and have a high concentration of B group vitamins. Increasing your B vitamin intake might lessen your need for frequent naps and they keep you more mentality alert.

Rhinoz8142

HSC
Uni Grad
Unless you're watching your cholesterol for some reason there's no need to remove the yolk from your eggs in the morning. They're really nutrient dense and have a high concentration of B group vitamins. Increasing your B vitamin intake might lessen your need for frequent naps and they keep you more mentality alert.
But if I do eat the yolk, what happens to my calorie count

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
Thanks for the advice astro..

I should of added my timetable at the start,anyway

I wake up very early and drink one glass of warm water mixed with lemon juice and honey on a empty stomach , then go for a walk/Jog for about 20-40min.

Come back and have a nap.wake up again and then eat breakfast which consist of

- Oats ( boiled in low fat milk,crushed almonds,honey )
- 2x hard boiled egg with out the yellow part
- 2 green apples
- cup of green tea

Then start to do some house chorus (to keep me moving and burn some calories)

Around 1-2:30, I cut some lettuce and cucumber and eat that with 2liter of water.

After a hour I start to train which includes various stretching exercise and weights and end it with a slow walk around the neighbour hood.

Have another nap (mainly because my calorie intake is every low).

At night have dinner and go for another jog then shower and sleep

During the day I drink a lot of green tea and water to keep and full

Is this a efficient way , should I increase my protein in take ??

Sorry for the bad grammar, I am on my phone

About low fat milk; often low fat products are made more palatable by adding a lot of sugar which isn't good by a weight loss stand point.

http://thefastdiet.co.uk/ consider doing the 5:2 fast diet™

You also want to gradually decrease your daily calorie consumption, as to fast can stuff up your metabolism and make the proccess of losing weight harder as your body goes into starvation mode i.e tries to not consume as many calories...

SuchSmallHands

HSC
But if I do eat the yolk, what happens to my calorie count
You'll have a higher fat intake, but fat promotes satiety so you'll find yourself feeling less hungry throughout the day. A little extra fat in your diet would actually be a good thing in terms of your ability to function all day, work out longer, and not crack from hunger and end up binging. I lost thirty-five kilos in year 10, so I know my shit here ;)

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
I'd change low fat to full fat milk if I were you...

Rhinoz8142

HSC
Uni Grad
You'll have a higher fat intake, but fat promotes satiety so you'll find yourself feeling less hungry throughout the day. A little extra fat in your diet would actually be a good thing in terms of your ability to function all day, work out longer, and not crack from hunger and end up binging. I lost thirty-five kilos in year 10, so I know my shit here ;)
Ahh, I will try that.

Danoraptor

HSC
Uni Grad
i suggest u avoid fruits if u r trying to lose fat since they contain natural sugars which turn to fat if u do not burn them off.
I think eating sugar is an inevitability. I eat fruit when I'm carving, haven't had any processed sugars for a long time

brendanmoe

HSC
N/A
get up in the morning and go for a light jog for about 3km.

eat nothing but lean meats and vegetables such as - chicken breast, turkey, tuna.
start some weight training - curls, dips, pushups, bench, deadlift, squat...any compound movement is good.
stick to the regime for at least a few months and you will lose over 10kg and gain some muscle mass.
Thanks astroman for sharing the useful workout and diet plan I try to follow it for 2 or 3 month and see what I achieve after doing this.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)