Fitness Thread (1 Viewer)

turntaker

HSC
go buy second hand dumbell/barbell and weight plates you will save much more cash
Yeah I might,

Also if any of you guys can give me general advice for this it would be great.
I am very new. haha

RenegadeMx

Kosovo is Serbian
HSC
Uni Grad
Yeah I might,

Also if any of you guys can give me general advice for this it would be great.
I am very new. haha
just read through this thread as it has some decent info and do some research on this, if you have more specific questions just ask

hayabusaboston

HSC
You can lose weight and gain muscle at the same time with VERY precise calorie counting. I am no pro and everyone is different but during bulking I managed to put on only a little bit of fat and then burn it off, in the meantime putting on a lot of muscle in a reasonable amount of time (currently 190cm 91kg 8-9% bodyfat, used to be 75kg in early yr 12, with same bodyfat.)

I was lifting about 40 mins a day 3x week, then having like 14-16k kilojoules per day every day, then when I was cutting I had about 10k. Cant remember exact values but if you try for few weeks/couple months taking around 9-10k kilojoules a day with good protein card distribution etc then you should slowly lose fat and put on muscle, and if those values dont work for what you want try modifying slightly.

Biggest mistake ppl do is NOT COUNTING CALORIES. If you dont count you either lose massive amounts of weight+ all the muscle you worked so hard for OR put on massive amounts of fat, making it very hard and arduous process of cutting down.

pheezy2eazy

HSC
Depending on the fruits, you have to be careful of the macros. Banana's can be high in carbs depending on the size and the most efficient way to lose weight is to stick to a low-carb diet. You don't necessarily have to do cardio to lose weight, but weight training is a necessity in order to keep muscle.

Increase protein, lower carbs, get a good amount of fats, stick to your macros, stay consistent and you will get results.

Just remember -> The aim to lose weight is to lose fat and keep as much muscle as possible, you don't want to be scrawny after your cut.

Dennis1348

HSC
N/A
You can lose weight and gain muscle at the same time with VERY precise calorie counting. I am no pro and everyone is different but during bulking I managed to put on only a little bit of fat and then burn it off, in the meantime putting on a lot of muscle in a reasonable amount of time (currently 190cm 91kg 8-9% bodyfat, used to be 75kg in early yr 12, with same bodyfat.)

I was lifting about 40 mins a day 3x week, then having like 14-16k kilojoules per day every day, then when I was cutting I had about 10k. Cant remember exact values but if you try for few weeks/couple months taking around 9-10k kilojoules a day with good protein card distribution etc then you should slowly lose fat and put on muscle, and if those values dont work for what you want try modifying slightly.

Biggest mistake ppl do is NOT COUNTING CALORIES. If you dont count you either lose massive amounts of weight+ all the muscle you worked so hard for OR put on massive amounts of fat, making it very hard and arduous process of cutting down.
Not really man, you can experiement within 1 week if your eating above maintaince. If the weight is going up slowly with the scales you will gain muscle, if you are progressively overloading that is

Nailgun

Cole World
HSC
Figure I'd revive this thread instead of making a new one
Thinking of switching to water based protein shake lel for lower cals
that taste though

turntaker

HSC
There is a proportional relationship between price and taste lelele

In other news, I now remember why I don't drink protein with water
How many times do you go to the gym?
BTW are you still on your old workout.

I switched to strong lifts.

Nailgun

Cole World
HSC
How many times do you go to the gym?
BTW are you still on your old workout.

I switched to strong lifts.
I'm on AllPros

I used to be on starting strength, but after noob gains ran out it was very punishing setting prs every work out while cutting lol
tbh stronglifts is basically a pussified version of starting strength ahahaha
he has a great website though

I have a home gym basically (half rack, barbell + plates, adjustable dumbells (that take barbell plates), bench)
I work out 3x week with weights and cardio 2x

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)