Fitness Thread (1 Viewer)

RenegadeMx

Kosovo is Serbian
HSC
Uni Grad
Sounds a little healthier than putting chemicals which sound like they are explosives in your body

Thanks for the tip, I'll try this instead .
Also, do you know the caffeine content of your coffee. I can't seem to find it on the Nescafé labels

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
na not really, but i just do like 2 spoonfuls.

I do recommend if you are not already, to take creatine

Rhinoz8142

HSC
Uni Grad
do u think its hard working in retail,making gains and gaining knowledge at the same time...

SammyT123

HSC
like working,gym and studying.
It's hard, but defs achievable . Go over to reddit and read other people's schedules. Day starts 4 am in the morning to a 11pm workout . In sure yours isn't as bad

SammyT123

HSC
na not really, but i just do like 2 spoonfuls.

I do recommend if you are not already, to take creatine
Not atm, but yes I know creatine is amazing (especially because I actually don't eat a lot of meat, I need it not just for the gym )

You guys bulking, cutting or maintaining ?

Rhinoz8142

HSC
Uni Grad
It's hard, but defs achievable . Go over to reddit and read other people's schedules. Day starts 4 am in the morning to a 11pm workout . In sure yours isn't as bad

Do u mind passing the link ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalkp

RenegadeMx

Kosovo is Serbian
HSC
Uni Grad

u still need sleep, though depends on the person, i just know i function much better after 8hrs

Not atm, but yes I know creatine is amazing (especially because I actually don't eat a lot of meat, I need it not just for the gym )

You guys bulking, cutting or maintaining ?

cutting atm, going to bulk once uni starts again since i cant study well when im always hungry

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC

RIP sleep debt. That's just going too far if and it would be worthwhile to cut a few losses.

SammyT123

HSC
u still need sleep, though depends on the person, i just know i function much better after 8hrs

cutting atm, going to bulk once uni starts again since i cant study well when im always hungry
6 hours is enough for me, I get 7 though

Also, go over to r/fitness and search "busy schedule", sort by top up votes

SammyT123

HSC
RIP sleep debt. That's just going too far if and it would be worthwhile to cut a few losses.
Isn't 6 hours of sleep enough?
P.S he finishes his workout in his home gym at 11pm, sorry for not making that clear aha

SammyT123

HSC
Either way, if he can do that, I'm sure uni/school/work is not much compared to that

RenegadeMx

Kosovo is Serbian
HSC
Uni Grad
Either way, if he can do that, I'm sure uni/school/work is not much compared to that

it is all possible once u find the correct balance, for me i only really skip days during exam period, and it is at most 1-2days, which i try to catch up later. Depends on the job u have aswell, if its physical or even standing for long periods, it fucks up the balance ( i had first hand experience of this), if ur job is more like an office job of sitting most of the time it is doable. The hard part honestly with all this, is finding time to get correct nutrients from food, if your busy all the time - you have barely any time to do cooking.

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
Isn't 6 hours of sleep enough?
P.S he finishes his workout in his home gym at 11pm, sorry for not making that clear aha

6 hours may be enough in the short term for a few days here and there but in the long term you'll feel the effects and regret it. Look up what sleep debt is. I feel it kick in after a few consecutive days of less than 6 hours sleep in a row and it really kills my productivity as a whole.

That was 5 hours for that routine which was really concerning.

It's definitely possible but the example you posed is a bad case. If you are good enough, you could work, get an education and gym with 10+ hours of sleep a day.

SammyT123

HSC
6 hours may be enough in the short term for a few days here and there but in the long term you'll feel the effects and regret it. Look up what sleep debt is. I feel it kick in after a few consecutive days of less than 6 hours sleep in a row and it really kills my productivity as a whole.

That was 5 hours for that routine which was really concerning.

It's definitely possible but the example you posed is a bad case. If you are good enough, you could work, get an education and gym with 10+ hours of sleep a day.
There lies a certain group of people , that responded the same for both IQ and physical tests with only 5 hours of sleep. There are a crapload of these studies, but the percentage of the population that share this is gene is <2%

I really hope this guy is one of those people

Anyway, 10 hours of sleep is reeeeealy bad for you holy shit. But yea I get what you mean, if there's a will there's a way.

For me, I get 7 hours and it's perfect. I also sleep in on weekends so that kinda helps me physically recover. I also don't train on weekends.

How many gyms have you guys been to? What are the major factors that decide wether or not you like it?

For me, an empty gym is a godsend. If the gym is empty, I'll pay triple for it (so long as it's got standard equipment)

Anytime fitness Edmondson/Hoxton is small but has great equipment and is not crowded
Planet fitness casula is big and has much more equipment but inconvenient for me , and the memes lol...
Crunch livo is an awesome gym, way too many meatheads and overcrowded (6pm is like 3 people per square metre, no equipment available at all except the hoola hoops)

RenegadeMx

Kosovo is Serbian
HSC
Uni Grad
There lies a certain group of people , that responded the same for both IQ and physical tests with only 5 hours of sleep. There are a crapload of these studies, but the percentage of the population that share this is gene is <2%

I really hope this guy is one of those people

Anyway, 10 hours of sleep is reeeeealy bad for you holy shit. But yea I get what you mean, if there's a will there's a way.

For me, I get 7 hours and it's perfect. I also sleep in on weekends so that kinda helps me physically recover. I also don't train on weekends.

How many gyms have you guys been to? What are the major factors that decide wether or not you like it?

For me, an empty gym is a godsend. If the gym is empty, I'll pay triple for it (so long as it's got standard equipment)

Anytime fitness Edmondson/Hoxton is small but has great equipment and is not crowded
Planet fitness casula is big and has much more equipment but inconvenient for me , and the memes lol...
Crunch livo is an awesome gym, way too many meatheads and overcrowded (6pm is like 3 people per square metre, no equipment available at all except the hoola hoops)

homegym 4 lyf, if you really want an empty gym go to a 24/7 and go there at like night

SammyT123

HSC
homegym 4 lyf, if you really want an empty gym go to a 24/7 and go there at like night
Problem is, I will never be motivated to workout at home. I've made it so I LITERALLY CANNOT SKIP THE GYM.
I changed my bus/train pass, so now I have to go to the station next to the gym and wait 45 mins for my bus at minimum. So might aswell lift some weights in the meantime right?

And once I start, I keep going

Rhinoz8142

HSC
Uni Grad
I go at around 7 and stay around closing time

turntaker

HSC
how much do you guys pay for gym?

I plan on going after hsc.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)