Flying alone. (1 Viewer)

yoddle

is cool
HSC
Leave your bags unattended in a variety of locations.

My New Years Resolution (which i decided upon on Sat night): "I will join the Mile High Club this year".

Omg new thread on how too coming up, cos I'm mega confuzzed.

kramxel

HSC
do u hold a hong kong id card?
it makes clearing customs so much easier, especially if you cant speak chinese/cantonese fluently

fuzzy09

HSC
I was shitting myself during the flight when i went fiji alone, and what worse is i watched Air crash investigations the night before :S lmao

But seriously, everything went good, just relax and you'll be all good :)

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
I went overseas alone (was meeting my parents in a ski resort) in Jan and both connections screwed up significantly; I ended up being stranded by myself for about 3 days in various Asian/North American airports and hotels without being able to contact my parents except eventually via email.

It's only one flight from here to HK, and you know people at both ends. Short of an emergency landing in some random country what could possible go wrong?
My sister flew home from France when Air-France went on strike and she got stuck in Singapore for over a day and then came home via New Zealand

Gary_Oak

Taking a Piss
HSC
Hehehe, i got lost inside Bangkok airport...... but thanks fuck i found my plane

alphabetafeta96

I swear im not a cat lady
HSC
Uni Grad
The first time i flew alone was when i was around 5, no need to be nervous!

bigmaggie

HSC
N/A
Flying alone is very boring. I hate long flights when I'm alone. I always bring my Ipad and listen to my favorite songs or sleep in the plane. I usually bring some magazines or books in the plane. Reading a book in plane is one of my favorite things to do. I finish reading a book in just one seat. You can play on your Ipad too.

mesbahuddin

HSC
Where are you flying and how old are you? Don't be nervous. Everything will be fine.

Futuremedstudent

Ancient Orator
HSC
N/A
i first flew alone when i was 6.. it wasn't scary and the flight attendants were soo nice :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)