FML my sem 1 2011 timetable is a piece of shit thread (1 Viewer)

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
Don't bitch it, i need someone who isn't a stuttering first year to keep me company

Odyssey2001

HSC
The only issue I have at the moment is that I had two subjects that I've been recommended to do both of and yet their both on at the same time which means I can only pick one, why recommend doing two specific units if you're only allowed to do one? It's screwed up my whole year plan.

HSC
I'm hoping to get my classes that I want. 3 days a week - Mon (11 - 6 with a 1 hour break), Tue (10 - 3, again 1 hour break) and then Wed is just a 2 hour lecture that's probably going to have iLecture so it'd just be 2 days a week :D

Ziva

Banned
HSC
I don't get why people think more hours = shitter timetable?
But then you can't work full-time, and earn a decent income! Full time university, and full-time work isn't that bad when you are only at uni for a few hours everyweek.

I'm pretty sure if I was required to go in everyday for 5 hours, my life would be horrible, as I can't imagine living on <$600 a week, and I live at home still!

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
I'm pretty sure if I was required to go in everyday for 5 hours, my life would be horrible, as I can't imagine living on <$600 a week, and I live at home still!
wut?

Lou283

HSC
But then you can't work full-time, and earn a decent income! Full time university, and full-time work isn't that bad when you are only at uni for a few hours everyweek.

Are you serious! I spend less than that a week and I pay rent lol! What are you doing to earn $600 a week! Or did you mean a month?

Lou283

HSC
Fuck that wednesday right off, that's a loooong wait.
Yeh I have just noticed a new unit I want to do so I might start over and try and re-arrange my units for this year. Just as well MQ have given us till the end of the month!

Ziva

Banned
HSC
Are you serious! I spend less than that a week and I pay rent lol! What are you doing to earn $600 a week! Or did you mean a month?
It's actually a fair bit higher than that, I was just stating the minimum of what I could reasonably live off.

NewiJapper

HSC
First year at Uni for me this year.

Looked at my possible time table and I'm there most likely Monday-Thursday, with the least being 3 hours on monday.

I'm not really complaining. I think i'll like uni :)

Tabris

HSC
Eventually, students will realise that lectures arn't worth going to...... I suggest that students pick their tutorials first and discount the lectures.

Dam its been a long time since I posted......Asylum and Pwar are still here?

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
Pwar is. Don't know about Asylum. Also,

Eventually, students will realise that lectures arn't worth going to...... I suggest that students pick their tutorials first and discount the lectures.
Pretty much QFT.

rebeccalbanks

HSC
Mine isn't too bad. I have the same problem with bullshit short days, I don't live that far away though. But I have 2 epic breaks on Monday. Hoping to nap on campus because I'm awesome like that - as long as nobody molests me. You know what? Ignore that. If I'm asleep it doesn't count.

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
My timetable rocks, and I think I was one of the last people to even make mine. I'm thinking of even taking another subject this semester... I'll probably end up just skipping the one lecture on Wednesday that would occur if I did take another subject.

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
Worthy Advice. :D

If you make friends in your course you'll soon find ways to fill your time.
Hence why an old school friend and I who share two courses have tried to match up a few classes - we'll be able to know someone and not look like such a loner during lectures or wandering around campus. Plus he'll want me to study with him as well.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
Just try not to fall into the habit of relying on them for all your friend stuff. Make sure you meet as many people as you can.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)