• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Folio thread (1 Viewer)

fakingtheday

HSC
James Amiet
COonabarabran High School

Stalk me.

Ok for this section, i said everything i used. So i named specific teachers and said why. So a teacher gave me advice i said that in the justification. Basically its a table of your information resource and why you used it.

DanielleM

HSC
q....what happens if you stuff your product up and your cant fix it?? and what should be done? do you loose marks?

fakingtheday

HSC
Soldier on. I screwed up on facet of the finish, the rest looks perfect. The best you can do is document it and say it was unforeseen. I wasn't gonna sand back the whole guitar, fuck that.

shortygb

BOSer #13412
HSC
DanielleM said:
q....what happens if you stuff your product up and your cant fix it?? and what should be done? do you loose marks?
stuffing up the construction is ok as long as you document it in the evlaution what went wrong, why it went wrong and what you can to to fix it or prevent it.

dawso

needmorecustomstatusspace
HSC
all ur gunna lose marks for is "quality practical skills" but thats expected as u are female...... *awaits criticisms but thats ok cause dani knows i luv her*

dawso

HSC
*looks back at dani, stares her in the eyes and leans in...*

dawso

HSC
u of all people shud know that i am more than happy wit my current lady situation... (thats a maybe)

niteshade1312

HSC
it doesn't matter if your whole product is a failure.. as long as you justify why it went wrong. There was a girl in the year above me, whose prodyct was such a good idea and fell apart and didnt turn out right. Just as long as you say why it went wrong. Do you just have parts that dont match or the actual product is a failure? I think you would only lose marks in production, but not as the product as a whole.. then again I don't really know what the markers are EXACTLY looking for!

In Identificationa and Justification- mine is in a table and I have identified everything from people to all of the resources I proposed to used. Luckily when I wrote it last year I predicted most of the things I am using.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)