• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Folio thread (2 Viewers)

niteshade1312

HSC
yeah me too.. which reminds me, I can go add another coating of oil to my wood.. YEAYEAY

sorry it sent it again:S

Last edited:

dawso

needmorecustomstatusspace
HSC
nice, 3 messages in a row, well done m8,

well i spent all day in at skool doing prac and in the end just glued 2 things 2gether, went 2 a shop to buy some miniorb steel and it was closed, went 2 the club for a $2 lunch then helped a mate cut some shit on the band saw, great productive day for me :S

shortygb

BOSer #13412
HSC
dawso said:
nice, 3 messages in a row, well done m8,

well i spent all day in at skool doing prac and in the end just glued 2 things 2gether, went 2 a shop to buy some miniorb steel and it was closed, went 2 the club for a $2 lunch then helped a mate cut some shit on the band saw, great productive day for me :S
every lesson always ends up like that for me, i hope to do alot then i end up doing so litttle

niteshade1312

HSC
well today i found out that my wood bent, which is very scary, so im trying to flatten it over night, and then I can put the hinges on later tomorrow.. otherwise.. what can i do? It's Western Red Cedar and its slightly bent.. how can i straighten it out?

dawso

HSC
yeah, go 2 the timber yard 2 ask fro some advice, but id say steaming it, just dont want the wood 2 sweat 2 much...also mite be hard 2 steam it if its a big block...but if it was big then it shudnt hav bent in the first place....

chamelia

HSC
fakingtheday said:
My folio is nearly done. I've got evaluations, a few last construction notes and Presentation and Communication Techniques
Your always on top of things! Ive get Propsal done, most of Development and..well thats all.

fakingtheday

HSC
:| my teacher saw mine looking like shit. He was pretty upset. I wasn't going to fix it. Thank God i did. My have everything done by Friday, then i can concentrate on Trials. Yay.

niteshade1312

HSC
well i put a book on the wood and it staightened out on its own.. haha..so im not soo stressed about that.. thehn i tried putting my hinges on today and it almost became a disaster, so i stopped before i killed thw ood even more..

My portfoilo is in good condition, cept I might be onto my 3rd because i can't fit any of my wood testing in without it making my portfolio 10000 times fatter.. and then all i have to do is finish my evaluation, add some photos and fix up all my development because i don't show how i got to my final stage.. it just happened for it.. 'POOF' the idea came... So hopefully i should be finished very soon!!

dawso

HSC
ive done my project proposal.....thats it!

niteshade1312

HSC
so just idenfication and exploration of need, design brief, criteria for success, limitations and plans?

chamelia

HSC
dawso said:
ive done my project proposal.....thats it!
Quickly!! Ive done more than that and Im feeling under so much pressure. You should really get goin..sorry not tryign to sound like a naggin teacher or anything..

niteshade1312

HSC
no chamelia youre right. I have to still do quite a bit- finish showing how i got to my final design and all evaluations and im feeling pressed for time..I hope you know what you are doing dawso

niteshade1312

HSC
you should be keeping a record of all the things you buy and how much. I guess it is up to you if you mention where you got it from. If it's a from a special store, then i would be noting it, but if its just from a newsagency, i wouldn't bother with it.

It should be documented somewhere, perhaps your finance plan, but then again i havea dot point in my research where i mention costs, so ill have to double up as well.

niteshade1312

HSC
Im just trying to get it all finished by my showcase which is in week 4, but the REAL due date isn't till a bit later, depending when the amrkers come to your school

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)