For guys: Orgasming too soon (1 Viewer)

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
hiphophooray123 said:
Sex without orgasm
Don't orgasm during sex
You may be used to having sex that always finishes with orgasm. To help your control of orgasm get out of this frame of thinking. Have orgasms during masturbation or outside of sex. This helps your body separate sex from orgasm. Then when you have sex, you and your body won't automatically expect an orgasm. Thinking about orgasm, thinking about how and when it will happen will actually bring it quicker. If you think orgasm, you will orgasm. Be content with knowing you'll have an orgasm later by masturbating or some way outside of sex. Then try to finish sexplay without having an orgasm. Do this on a number of occasions, especially when learning new techniques. Once you can separate sex from orgasm, control becomes easier. This is not to say you should never orgasm during sex - do whatever you want - simply that having sex without orgasm helps with learning orgasm control.
Sex without orgasm? What's the point? I'm not a meat dildo, good sex happens when both you AND your partner climax.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
" If you think orgasm, you will orgasm"

Next time i am on the train iam just gonna sit there and totally focus on the word orgasm.

Darkening

HSC
THATS TRUE!!

"If you think orgasm, you will orgasm"

So during sex, dont make it about you, make it about her and dont focus on how you feel, but make her feel appreciated! so put your mind on homework!!! and show her a nice time, makes u last longer and makes it feel good when you do finally orgasm!

UnIqUe_PrInCeSs

invading your mind
I'm leaving now to go find myself. If I should ret
HSC
Darkening said:
THATS TRUE!!

"If you think orgasm, you will orgasm"

So during sex, dont make it about you, make it about her and dont focus on how you feel, but make her feel appreciated! so put your mind on homework!!! and show her a nice time, makes u last longer and makes it feel good when you do finally orgasm!
good, that's the spirit!!!:santa:

guys should stop being selfish in bed.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
to those talking about being unselfish or thinking about something else:

my last intention is orgasming now during sex. i think about dead old people yet i still cum in 5 minutes

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
stazi said:
to those talking about being unselfish or thinking about something else:

my last intention is orgasming now during sex. i think about dead old people yet i still cum in 5 minutes
You know what that means.

:/

stazi

Nightman
HSC
lolz yeah, i love bruce willis. last time i tried thinking about some hindu spiritual leader my gf's parents had on their wall.

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
stazi said:
lolz yeah, i love bruce willis. last time i tried thinking about some hindu spiritual leader my gf's parents had on their wall.
lol!
Fuk i love sneaking out to my girl's house too...

With teh 5mins thing...srsly those guys were right...masturbation a few hours before kick-off should make u last longer...also dont think about coming, think about pleasing her and go SLOWER when u think u might not last...going slower makes it more sensual/emotional etc. You could also try pulling out totally and stopping before you think you're gonna cum, and hten start over...after a while ull be able to last longer. Let her be on top btw, it takes longer for you to cum that way.

Number7

HSC
As people have said before, practice makes perfect. Rubbing one out before intercourse never worked for me, I'd last slightly longer but I'd also have a slight weaker erection - not worth it. Sometimes I'd cum from the obligatory blow-job but it's not the same as wanking cause the juices are already flowing, per se. So in short, have more sex and aim to last longer. Don't have more sex but thrust slowly so you last long etc....just practice.

zeropoint

HSC
UnIqUe_PrInCeSs said:
why are guys always more hornier than girls?
So not true. As for the 5 min problem, my suggestion is if you can't go continuously for that long, just take a break and try something else, have you tried oral?

Darkening

HSC
Girls are more hornier then guys, the diffrence is... you can tell if were horney by lookin at out pants.

dora_18

HSC
well the difference is that chicks dont think about sex 24/7 ...and most guys do...just look at you d.p :p!! as for who gets more horny...i think it depends, but i know i have days where i think about sex all the time as well...and get horny over everything...resulting in several orgasms that day...

stazi

Nightman
HSC
ummm....ok. no, really. i might think about it a few times a day, which isn't that much.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
no, not really. if the rumour about guys thinking about sex every 10 seconds was true, how would we get anything done/

tlodg

HSC
N/A
I thought guys somehow get used to that

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)