Freedom (1 Viewer)

Freedom

• Total voters

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
What would you do
If you were asked to give up your dreams for freedom?
What would you do
If asked to make the ultimate sacrifice?

Would you think about all them people
Who gave up everything they had?
Would you think about all them War Vets
And would you start to feel bad?

Freedom isn't free
It costs folks like you and me
And if we don't all chip in
We'll never pay that bill
Freedom isn't free
No, there's a hefty fuckin' fee.
And if you don't throw in your buck 'o five
Who will?

What would you do
If someone told you to fight for freedom?
Would you answer the call
Or run away like a little ?
'Cause the only reason that you're here
Is 'cause folks died for you in the past
So maybe now it's your turn
To die kicking some ass

Freedom isn't free
It costs folks like you and me
And if we don't all chip in
We'll never pay that bill
Freedom isn't free
Now there's a hefty fuckin' fee
And if you don't throw in your buck 'o five
Who will?

You don't throw in your buck 'o five. Who will?
Oooh buck 'o five
Freedom costs a buck 'o five

Last edited:

Snaykew

:)
HSC
N/A
Exphate said:
What about a Bill Of Rights?
Well, let's say for example the US Bill of Rights, which is in the CONSTITUTION. Now read what I said again.

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
Who gives them this right?

edit: let's not do this here

Optimus Prime

Electric Beats
Wherevr sentient beings are being mistreated
HSC
Were we so different? They're a young species. They have much to learn. But I've seen goodness in them. Freedom is the right of all sentient beings. You all know there's only one way to end this war: we must destroy the Cube. If all else fails, I will unite it with the spark in my chest.

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
Ennaybur said:
That'd be a decent lecture to attend. The guest lectures at ANU were all about climate change (correct, but *yawn*), aboriginal culture (mainly just *yawn*) and the Middle East (rolling my eyes here).

It got to the point where I'd do a little jig whenever they did lectures on things like education or philosophy.

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
Miles Edgeworth said:
You're uni is fucking useless, your politics in the pub has the "Subprime Mortgage Crisis" discussed by a fucking marxist :tard: and some NLS hack. Yeah they're really going to get to the crux of the issue.
There's a difference between us. You think the people of this country exist to provide you with position. I think your position exists to provide those people with freedom. And I go to make sure that they have it.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Miles Edgeworth said:
You're uni is fucking useless, your politics in the pub has the "Subprime Mortgage Crisis" discussed by a fucking marxist :tard: and some NLS hack. Yeah they're really going to get to the crux of the issue.
Your.

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
yeah sure sounds pretty interesting, I've always considered people's identies/desires etc to be made up of for instance small instant gratifications where people are basically on autopilot (i.e. Goal: Get up, rub eyes, scratch itch on back) and then other times where we are compelled to think about our self and our goals/beliefs in a more philosophical fashion i.e. (What is my purpose in life?). I guess he could be suggesting that the latter is the only true (or more true to 'humanity') mode of being and thus the desires of people in those such times should be held paramount over more simpler rudimentary desires... This is also how heidegger breaks up his modes of being (with the robotic-esque mode being inauthentic) however I, perhaps pessimistically have always considered the heightened state of consciousness to be far more 'artificial' and that human beings are much more like animals and other unconscious animated objects than we'd like to think in moments of reflection. But I can see how someone might argue against me saying 'that's not what's human' and I can accept that... anyway I've run out of stream of consciousness so I'm just gunna say that rambo was really good to watch tonight, I love the unadulterated violence.

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
rambo was fucking awesome mang
a+ will watch again

need more spaces in your paragraphs tho, i get lost :confused:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)