• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Friends with benefits (2 Viewers)

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
You sir, should marry your next, if you wish to beat AIDS.
Transmission rate for women is 1?

Also, shouldnt you take into account the fact that people who sleep around tend to sleep with other people who sleep around, etc.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
transmission rate for women is 1?

Also, shouldnt you take into account the fact that people who sleep around tend to sleep with other people who sleep around, etc.
1%.

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
pregnancy is the killer STD.

beaf

HSC
HSC: 2010
Haha sorry that Im a whole two years younger and can find someone who will have casual sex with me haha. Your a dick the average age of australians losing their virginity is 15/16. This does not make me a slut. Also its the legal age at 16, its not as if im sleeping around, just enjoy action without the commitment and an actual relationship. Theres nothing wrong with it, it benefits both parties, your getting some theres no commitment and no one gets hurt. your usually pretty alright friends too.

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
Haha sorry that Im a whole two years younger and can find someone who will have casual sex with me haha. Your a dick the average age of australians losing their virginity is 15/16. This does not make me a slut. Also its the legal age at 16, its not as if im sleeping around, just enjoy action without the commitment and an actual relationship. Theres nothing wrong with it, it benefits both parties, your getting some theres no commitment and no one gets hurt. your usually pretty alright friends too.
lets be fwb's kgo

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
I hope you get a STI for your stupidity.

Sarebs

HSC
Okay so friends with benefits... I'm in one of the schemes at the moment. We decided that we can do anything but proper sex with anyone else, as long as we tell each other. Here's where it gets tricky, yesterday I told him I was planning to meet another guy, he said I shouldn't, so I didn't. I think we're starting to get exclusive... has this happened to anyone else?

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
Okay so friends with benefits... I'm in one of the schemes at the moment. We decided that we can do anything but proper sex with anyone else, as long as we tell each other. Here's where it gets tricky, yesterday I told him I was planning to meet another guy, he said I shouldn't, so I didn't. I think we're starting to get exclusive... has this happened to anyone else?
Yeah, pretty much the point I knew I had to get out.

Sarebs

HSC
Yeah, pretty much the point I knew I had to get out.
That's what I'm wondering. Should I just cut all ties with him? I know I wont. He's so 'good', he's nice and all, we're good friends, but I'm still unsure if I want us to be more. So complicated lol

ay0_x

HSC
Haha. Am not. Im in year 11. And just because i can get some.

Friends with benefits is way better then relatioships because no one ends up getting hurt and it doesnt end up fucking up
No one gets hurt. Really? What?

Haha Friends with benefits is awesome.

You just have to find someone who isn't emotionallly too attached, like friends and stuff is fine but when one starts to get feelings you have to get out fast.

I had a good friend with random hookups and i started seeing someone else, and he was like what are you doing i thought we were more then friends with benefits even though thats what we agreed to be in the start. You just got to get if someone becomes attached.

But friends with benefits is good fun =D
Your former FWB situation obviously got hurt. Friends with benefits is fine but you can't go around saying 'oh it's all innocent fun' because it's NOT. Humans are NOT rational creatures (Guys, don't start saying that guys are rational and girls are not. I've met my fair share of basket cases from either gender).

--

As if sex isn't complicated enough, that you have to further screw things up by fucking your friends. Seriously. I don't know how people can do it. Kudos to them, whatever, their bodies. But I don't want to be explaining to my future husband how I used a guy for sex continuously and how it ruined our friendship or what have you. And I don't want to hear that he's had FWBs either.

HalcyonSky

HSC
no guy wants to date someone like you, you probably just say thats what you want because thats all you can get - you're a lousy catch for anything other than sex

Sarebs

HSC
no guy wants to date someone like you, you probably just say thats what you want because thats all you can get - you're a lousy catch for anything other than sex
Oh c'mon, be nice lol. But seriously, relationships aren't that great, and not everyone aspires to be in a relationship.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
Umm that's fucking dumb friends with benefits isnt nearly as good as emotional sex, unless you're like perfectly matched sexually.

Daipire

HSC
Yes. It can work. If you're simply attracted to someone physically from the get go and that's all both of you want, it can happen.

You just have to keep the "friendship" separate from the "benefits" if you are friends previously.

Also, when you fuck, no cuddling afterwards. Best rule ever.

Not quite what i expected from the first female to post, but anyway, if you can actually establish such a relationship, good work (and maybe send some techniques over here)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)