Fuckkkk (1 Viewer)

sakatahahaha

HSC
N/A
I just saw the proper creative writing question now ... I mistaken places for people FUCK in my story however it does go into the concept of the place affecting my sense of belonging I.e. I'm in jail how much will this effect me ??

themanman

HSC
N/A
I just saw the proper creative writing question now ... I mistaken places for people FUCK in my story however it does go into the concept of the place affecting my sense of belonging I.e. I'm in jail how much will this effect me ??
"Remembering place"

So it has to have self-reflection

slyhunter

Retired
HSC
The question required you to talk about remembered places. If you did not, you haven't answered the question and I imagine you'd be penalised pretty harshly.

LonelyWolf

HSC
I only just realised that we didn't even have to use to the thing

yours

HSC
You can probably see some form of 'place' in your story if you try and find it. In our trials some people ignored the precise guidelines of the question and the marker didn't care (it said write about a place you RETURN to) but people who didn't return still got 13/14s

sakatahahaha

HSC
N/A
The question required you to talk about remembered places. If you did not, you haven't answered the question and I imagine you'd be penalised pretty harshly.
My story is a flash back I talked about an even that braught me to jail and the effect that jail is having on my belonging in my story I remembered being at the hospital with my friend being at my friends eulogy are they considered as "remembered places"?? And I ha flashbacks of how he died I.e. murdered for example .. Are they considered as remembered places ??

slyhunter

Retired
HSC
My story is a flash back I talked about an even that braught me to jail and the effect that jail is having on my belonging in my story I remembered being at the hospital with my friend being at my friends eulogy are they considered as "remembered places"?? And I ha flashbacks of how he died I.e. murdered for example .. Are they considered as remembered places ??
Probably.

TheWolfsLunch

HSC
I don't know really, at least it doesn't seem like a cliched story. Mine was partially cliche, returning home, but the remembering part was about a place with a person, and I used the memories of the amount of flying he's done making being in a plane a soothing situation. Looking back, I don't think my story is very good, possibly because it's only 3 pages, whereas alot of other people are writing novels (seriously, how can you write 6-7 pages for each section? Physically impossible!).

Just don't worry about it, it's done, not much you can do about it now. :D

catalyst91

HSC
I don't know really, at least it doesn't seem like a cliched story. Mine was partially cliche, returning home, but the remembering part was about a place with a person, and I used the memories of the amount of flying he's done making being in a plane a soothing situation. Looking back, I don't think my story is very good, possibly because it's only 3 pages, whereas alot of other people are writing novels (seriously, how can you write 6-7 pages for each section? Physically impossible!).

Just don't worry about it, it's done, not much you can do about it now. :D
I'm in the same boat, I got 3 pages done for creative. But I've seen past Band 5 creatives and they were around the same length. So I'd say you can make up for lost quantity with quality. Good luck :)

amour

Female
HSC
Let me guess, aiming to ace everything? I know I'll get higher, alot of my teachers are expecting me to go really well. English just isn't a strong subject of mine. No need for the insults really :)
same boat as me
+rep'd

HKK

HSC
Will I get penalised if I only had one line describing the 'remembered place'...?

SayWut

HSC
How much "reflection" would be required of us? I wrote about 1 page of it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)