Fully Sic Bro, CAR WORLD (1 Viewer)

Patricio

UNSW Member
Originally posted by M-THIS
yeah that a good idea pat!

so, you at UNI? or doing HSC?

whta you mean you have more than one ride? what are they???

i'm not looking for a car, I've got on mate? what made you think i wanted one? :)

yeah nice car in your avarta, is that yours? sexy colour!
yeh i'm at uni..i'm guessing u and m3h m3h are still doin y12.

my actual daily driver is a platinum laser ghia (like in my avatar), not blue tho...
the other car that i usually take out is an Audi TT as Agnes referred to...prob one of my most fav cars in the whole world : )

whats DTM? What car do you drive m-this? ...i think m3h m3h you posted somewhere you drive an accord right?

I went to a Krispy Kreme cruise the other week (I think it was for mainly bm's, laser/TX3s and 180's/200's I think...), but I got there too late and the cops had asked them to leave lol..

Imagine the variety in cars we'd get if we had a fully sik bro car world cruise.. :cool:

HSC
Originally posted by m3h_m3h
it depends on the colours u want, wats required to put in the mix. also depends on size of ur car, and whether u want them to paint the engine bay or not. if they have to paint engine bay, costs lot more coz they have to take engine out.
ok well it's just a plain colour? (ie black) umm size, say a jeep? and no, forget the engine.

M-THIS

Patrico nice ride mate, TT they are sweet., how do they drive?

yeah i'm doing hsc this year, i drive a BMW 325 coupe.

SNOBBY AIRLINES i recon that you can get it done for about $3500.

a crusie will be good! YEAH the guys from DTM (a dedicated BMW worlwide forum/club thingy - with AUST section) cruised to Krispy Kremes the other week. yeah there were like heaps of BMs...

(can i post pictures on this thing?)

Patricio

UNSW Member
nice ride, BMs are sweet..

yeh the TT is great to drive - it's not often you get a classy AWD turbo (its the quattro model) ...and yeh its pretty quick :cool:

you can go to 'attachments' and upload a file there (just below this box you type in)..or write

ah good luck in the hsc man, here's some pics of TTs..

(that's the overseas left hand drive version tho)

Last edited:

Patricio

UNSW Member
yeh -the ones on your computer you do by pressing 'browse' which is down from this text box you write in ..

and if you see a pic on a site, you right click it, and go to 'properties' on the menu thing, and then it will have the exact website for that picture.. then just put that website between
but with no gaps between it..its just I had to space it out otherwise it thought I was trying to put up an image

m3h_m3h

HSC
yeh patricico, im still in yr12 and i drive a 94 accord vti-s.

heh just got back from a OzHonda cruise just then. was pretty sweet. will post links to foto's wen they r up :D

yeh we should get a bored of studies cruise goin after the HSC :D

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
Originally posted by M-THIS
can i post pics saved on my computer?

how does the thing knew what pic in a website if there are like say, 4 pics? :)
its better to go into post reply, then attach it as an attachment :)

Patricio

UNSW Member
thanks agnes! :)

m3h m3h, what are most of the cars on the OzHonda cruises like? Mainly civics/3rd-4th gen preludes?..

anti

aww.. baby raccoon ^^
HSC
hmm. whats with everybody talking about type rs these days?

dc5 type rs are very quick on the quarter. low-mid 14s or so...

i just like posting here occasionally. don't mind me.

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
oooooohh my friend that i havent seen in ages has got the beeest prelude... mmmmmm :D

too bad he lives in blair athol -- where ever that is :rolleyes:

m3h_m3h

HSC
Originally posted by Patricio
m3h m3h, what are most of the cars on the OzHonda cruises like? Mainly civics/3rd-4th gen preludes?..
yesterday was the official opening of ozhonda with first official cruise.
there were bout 20+ cars. not alot coz of footy finals and weather.
there were lot of 92-96 civics (some sleepers :D), a 2000 civic coupe vti-r, 3 gen 2 crx's, one dc2r, 5th gen accord (me :D), some 3rd gen ludes (think 4 or 5), a 4th gen lude (my fav, nice sleeper), a 5th gen lude and some old skool civics. one 90 JDM civic SiR.
yeh thats bout it :D
all we need is a pimpin CRV rollin on 20's or 22's :D
we were hopin for more, but few had last minute pull outs as u do, and weather wasnt awfully appealing. some fella's from newcastle came, unfortunately some came half way and pulled out due to engine probs.
EDIT: wasnt many CRX's and Preludes coz the ppl from CRX Aus and Prelude Aus only found out few days before.

M-THIS

hey i'm seeing if i have learnt how to post a pic! haha

well if it works this is a pic taken at Krispy Kremes that some DTM guys went to a few weeks ago!

m3h_m3h

HSC
it works wen i click it.
if ur usin command, u need to upload the pic to someones webspace.

heh nice pic btw, saw that pic ok DTM forums. pity bout that ghey starlet spoiling it...

Patricio

UNSW Member
yeh it works!

what's with editing the background? but I guess it looks OK..

haha go the TUF starlet !

M-THIS

what?

umm, i mean why can't i load a pic so that it doesn't need to be downloaded by you guys, but rather just viewed when the screens loads... like your pics PAT?

or is that only for pics that are hosted on webspace?

Patricio

UNSW Member
yeh as m3h m3h just said, you need it to be on someone's webspace (like the audi TT pics I posted)..

unless someone else knows how to directly upload it onto the post?

cos a lot of people in other threads somehow have the actual pic in the post, and then below it has a thing to click to download it (but its already displayed in the post).. :confused:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)