Gaddafi dead. (2 Viewers)

Garygaz

HSC
I hope Saif al-Gaddafi kills Barack Obama, Sarkozy or David Cameron in retalliation. Just busts in to one of their televised conferences wearing black sunglasses and a leather jacket with Bad to the Bone playing and impales them on the Jamahiriya flag.
and then appoints himself as their pbuh leader

cosmo kramer

Banned
HSC
america revealed to be like that planet on futurama where killing the emperor makes you the emperor

Garygaz

HSC
or like australia, where you stab the democratically elected leader in the back and become the un-democratically elected leader.

SXCBEAST

HSC
or like australia, where you stab the democratically elected leader in the back and become the un-democratically elected leader.
Judging by all your comments, you are incredibly racist and narrow minded

boris

Banned
HSC
please stop offending me with your narrow mindedness

SXCBEAST

HSC
people don't know what narrow minded actually means anymore
to me, narrow minded means not widely read, listens to one form or one group's story and pretends to know what they are talking about while making racist comments, probably because they've never encountered that race and don't actually know about their traditions, customs and beliefs

cosmo kramer

Banned
HSC
to me, narrow minded means not widely read, listens to one form or one group's story and pretends to know what they are talking about while making racist comments, probably because they've never encountered that race and don't actually know about their traditions, customs and beliefs
narrow minded = to reject, refuse to show interest or tolerate / see the possibility or value in something (while not necessarily agreeing outright) without contemplation, consideration or experiencing it

narrow minded =/= somebody who rejects or does not tolerate or show interest in something

Last edited:

SXCBEAST

HSC
exactly my point "to reject, refuse to show interest or tolerate / see the possibility or value in something (while not necessarily agreeing outright) without contemplation, consideration or experiencing it"

Also, someone who probably gets all their ideology in life from A Current Affair

cosmo kramer

Banned
HSC
contemporary definition of narrow minded = somebody who rejects progressive tenets but embraces conservative/traditionalist/reactionary tenets

:)

boris

Banned
HSC
so by assuming that someone is narrow minded

you are being narrow minded

cool

SXCBEAST

HSC
someone who rejects an idea because its NOT on a current affair

Blastus

Liberty Matrix
HSC
N/A
what? who is this stupid cunt?

shut the fuck up

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)