Gaining Weight (1 Viewer)

stazi

Nightman
HSC
shit. that means ive been completely overloading on a protein powder.
and creatine.

oh well.

hYperTrOphY

HSC
How many calories are you guys eating?

I finished planning my new diet tonight, and I will be consuming 4200 calories p/day.

mr_speedy

its called karma baby
HSC
N/A
hYperTrOphY said:
How many calories are you guys eating?

I finished planning my new diet tonight, and I will be consuming 4200 calories p/day.

shit mate you take this seriously, u training for any specific sport??

stazi

Nightman
HSC
melbournian said:
although, I don't count every day, as I don't know what is in a lot of the shit they serve at college (hence why my lunch consists of the same thing everyday.....tuna (i don't know how i'd live without it) + oat bread + salad, and 2 ham sandwhiches (sometimes I splurge with a tiny bit of cheese).

If I exclude the meat/poultry/fish side of dinner (as this changes), this is what fitday.com comes up with

Cals

Fat

Carb

Protein

I've cut a bit of the carbs out in recent weeks since im trying to lose some fat at the moment
Have you tried the second-from-the-top level of wentworth. You can make your own sandwiches. Cheap and easy.

DJ_Cam

Insecure Teen
HSC
N/A
I'm in a cutting phase atm so I'm only on around 1500-2000 calories. Before that I was only eating around 600 which is pretty dangerous and also not a good idea for fat loss/muscle maintenance. I just eat the same things everyday, I sacrifice variety for simplicity and feasbility. When I do bulk however I'll have it planned out to the last calorie, since I'm very endomorphic and unwanted fat gain will be a hazard.

HyperTrophy did you gain much fat on your last bulk, since you've obviously got a very refined diet.

hYperTrOphY

HSC
DJ_Cam said:
I'm in a cutting phase atm so I'm only on around 1500-2000 calories. Before that I was only eating around 600 which is pretty dangerous and also not a good idea for fat loss/muscle maintenance. I just eat the same things everyday, I sacrifice variety for simplicity and feasbility. When I do bulk however I'll have it planned out to the last calorie, since I'm very endomorphic and unwanted fat gain will be a hazard.

HyperTrophy did you gain much fat on your last bulk, since you've obviously got a very refined diet.
Nah, no fat gains. Although, I put some of this to the fact I am quite ectomorphic. Makes it difficult to bulk, and much foods needs to be consumed for any gains, but it does mean I rarely gain any fat. In saying this, I still bulk very cleanly!!

hYperTrOphY

HSC
melbournian said:
although, I don't count every day, as I don't know what is in a lot of the shit they serve at college (hence why my lunch consists of the same thing everyday.....tuna (i don't know how i'd live without it) + oat bread + salad, and 2 ham sandwhiches (sometimes I splurge with a tiny bit of cheese).

If I exclude the meat/poultry/fish side of dinner (as this changes), this is what fitday.com comes up with

Cals

Fat

Carb

Protein

I've cut a bit of the carbs out in recent weeks since im trying to lose some fat at the moment
I use fitday also. However, I "create custom food" for everything, because I dont find the foods I eat to be equivalent in nutritional info. on fitday. Therefore I create all my own foods, using www.calorieking.com to gain the appropriate nutritional info.

From fitday
Calories Eaten Today
Total: 4326
Fat: 1020
Carbohydrates: 1687
Protein: 1409
Alcohol: 0
And no speedy, I'm not involved in any sporting competitions.

hYperTrOphY

HSC
mr EaZy said:
i share ur pain :p

im 50 coz im built hard bro!

its just that if u wanna build up u gotta eat a lot

my old teacher who body builds (state comps) eats 7 meals a day!!! :chainsaw:
I eat 7 meals a day also. Most serious lifters eat 6+ meals p/day. I know people who are consuming 9 meals everyday.

DJ_Cam

Insecure Teen
HSC
N/A
What are peoples opinions on the best protein whey? I need to get some so I don't waste away my muscle while I cut.

hYperTrOphY

HSC
There are many different varieties and thus, it will depend on the specific type you purchase, although in general Maxs is of high quality, as is Horleys.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
there's some protein going cheap in nutritionists. Can't remember the brand. But its in all the window displays. You can see that nutritionist on King st near martin place

hYperTrOphY

HSC
melbournian said:
it depends on what you call a meal....i'd eat 7 times easily (and a lot of it is tuna), some bigger than others (ie. breakfast is huge)
How much tuna do you eat? Eating in excess of 3 cans per week is bad for your health. This is unfortunate though, because it so cheap and protein dense!! Salmon is just as good, and can be eaten more regularly than tuna. I eat salmon everyday, and tuna 3 days p/week.

hYperTrOphY

HSC
melbournian said:
Horleys is shit

Max is good

best protein powders IMO
Anything by PVL, ASN, AST, or Optimum Nutrition

So basically, HydroFlow Xp3, Whey Gourmet, HP100, ON 100% Whey and what AST's powder is (name excapes me).

I use Hydroflow and Whey Gourmet, best bang for buck....the rest are really good especially HP100 (although it tastes horrible) and ON 100% whey.

PVL tastes the best too, especially whey gourmet.

Just stay away from Redback and Aussiebodies, I am warning you now.
Why do you think Horleys is shit????

stazi

Nightman
HSC
hYperTrOphY said:
How much tuna do you eat? Eating in excess of 3 cans per week is bad for your health. This is unfortunate though, because it so cheap and protein dense!! Salmon is just as good, and can be eaten more regularly than tuna. I eat salmon everyday, and tuna 3 days p/week.
What//????!!! You're kidding me. Where did you hear about this. I eat 7 + cans of tuna a week.
Why is it unhealthy.

DJ_Cam

Insecure Teen
HSC
N/A
Phew. Got a bit worried there, since tuna to me is like a fix to a smackfreak. I usually go through 10+ tins a week.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
hehe anyone get .79c special at coles for greenseas tuna :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)