Games in the Roundhouse (1 Viewer)

Ostentatious

jfK1c45g2f4Of56Eyd4f57cxZ
HSC
LOL No wonder I haven't seen you around as much :p
I think I played everyday except Thursday. The pads were crap in the beginning, but I guess the ddr pros at unsw came along and repaired them as the week went on. Was good while it lasted.

Crylias

HSC
r the DDR machines still there? the only arcade machine i could find when i went to the roundhouse was the Big Buck Hunter or w/e its called during week 2.

tallkid34

In 25 words or less
HSC
r the DDR machines still there? the only arcade machine i could find when i went to the roundhouse was the Big Buck Hunter or w/e its called during week 2.
Don't expect the latest games like galaxy world or timezone.

Which is a shame as I'd love to play a bit of Tekken 6 or SFIV against someone not from overseas but near me.

Ostentatious

HSC
The DDR machine is still near the eating area of the roundhouse. If you go to the entrance across from the squarehouse, its to your immediate left. You can't miss it. It's extreme.

youngmin

HSC
Oh really?
Yay Extreme! The only one better than that would be Supernova 2 because it HAS Extreme ^_^

Crylias

HSC
its still there but does it work? my metal pad at home finally died after 2 yrs.. so i need an alternative lol

Ostentatious

HSC
It wasn't on today. I think they cut the mains for the power point to stop me from playing.

youngmin

HSC
Wow DDR just froze up on me. Frozen on the "2nd stage" screen after picking my second song, and the up arrow on the right side is fucked up too :(

Crylias

HSC
man tell me where it is pls.. i couldntt find it after wandering around roundhouse twice.. theres an area labelled uni games but all the stuff in there look trashed.. as for where the pool tables/tv is.. the only machine there is big buck hunter? Where the heck is the DDR machine...

life92

HSC
OMG
All this talk about DDR lol.
Dyou know when they open it up?
I've been there a couple of times, but it's always closed :(
And so I thought that they only opened it up for like, when other people use the uni, like Animania or something...
Otherwise I'd probably end up spending my breaks there instead of studying XD

youngmin

HSC
So I found out it's not the room with all the games, it's the room where they sell food in the roundhouse. They have pho and stuff there.

DDR machine kinda sucks though, bad arrows.

Crylias

HSC
bad is an understatement.. its goddam unplayable.. wasted my $1.. havent tried the arrows for player 2 tho

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
lol. I used to play in tht arcade all the time in 1st year. I got pro at Daytona :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)