gay or lesbian, does it matter? (1 Viewer)

emily.unknown

HSC
Hello everyone,
Is it acceptable for a girl to call herself gay or should she say lesbian instead(seeing as guys don't have that option)? Does it matter or is it just choice of words?

I want to tell a teacher/councillor that I'm gay, but how do I do it?? I feel kinda awkward :shy: to just say, "oh, btw, i'm a lesbian".
Also, If you've ever come out or you friend has to you, let me know what they said and how you reacted too?

Any ideas would be much appreciated :)
Thanks all

Captain Gh3y

Rhinorhondothackasaurus
HSC
emily.unknown said:
Hello everyone,
Is it acceptable for a girl to call herself gay or should she say lesbian instead(seeing as guys don't have that option)? Does it matter or is it just choice of words?

I want to tell a teacher/councillor that I'm gay, but how do I do it?? I feel kinda awkward :shy: to just say, "oh, btw, i'm a lesbian".
Also, If you've ever come out or you friend has to you, let me know what they said and how you reacted too?

Thanks all
how about "hellbound"? Dyke.

DownInFlames

Token Member
where I spend the vast majority of my time
HSC
emily.unknown said:
Hello everyone,

Thanks all
say you're into girls...

I have a friend who's bisexual and it was no surprise when she told me she was gay. It will probably just come up in conversation one day with your friends, but if you want to tell a councillor about it you just go and tell the councillor. Probably not your teachers as it's unlikely they'll give a shit.

Last edited:

iamsamx

HSC
lez's are hot. let me know if u turn bi and u and ur gf wanna have a 3 way.

puglover

HSC
Captain Gh3y said:
you should say "i'm going to hell because i hate god" instead
i'm going to hell because i hate god.

i am not phased.

perhaps you should be less judgemental.
you ass whipe.. my father just passed away this year...
you do not even understand the inappropriateness of what you said.
so stick your freaking religion down your gob and shut up.
because your god is not my god. i rather make love and go to hell then believe in your god.

love you too Captain Gh3y xox

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
puglover said:
i'm going to hell because i hate god.

i am not phased.

perhaps you should be less judgemental.
you ass whipe.. my father just passed away this year...
you do not even understand the inappropriateness of what you said.
so stick your freaking religion down your gob and shut up.
because your god is not my god. i rather make love and go to hell then believe in your god.

love you too Captain Gh3y xox
Your father died because he was a bad man who raised an abomination.

emily.unknown

HSC
Thanks guys for all your help. :)
And that factsheet too Exphate.

I expected those "make a movie wit your gf and let me watch" comments, so yah. But, no I don't think I'll be doing that ever, let alone the fact I no longer have a gf atm.(But, because you put a cute smiley after that comment, you never know SomeoneCool :p)

Also, my family is very strict and religious, and I am fully aware of the fact I'm going to hell thanks for the reminder though Captain gh3y. I have been struggling with that lately. I have to choose my religion or having a partner. Can't have both :eek:

But, yeah, thanks again everyone.

CurlyRuby

HSC
emily.unknown said:
Also, my family is very strict and religious, and I am fully aware of the fact I'm going to hell thanks for the reminder though Captain gh3y. I have been struggling with that lately. I have to choose my religion or having a partner. Can't have both :eek:
I dunno how true that is, are you Christian/Catholic? A lot of people these days interpret the passages in the bible about homosexuality as something from the time. As wanky as this is going to sound- Jesus said that he came to earth for everyone, and he said he loved everyone, so I don't REALLY think you have to choose. I think you just have to look at things a bit of a different way.

emily.unknown

HSC
Yeah. My family is baptist and there is no other way in looking at what the bible says about being gay. I would need to change my denomination basically, and knowing what my family believes makes it hard. Thanks for your opinion though :)

Alvik

HSC
emily.unknown said:
Yeah. My family is baptist and there is no other way in looking at what the bible says about being gay. I would need to change my denomination basically, and knowing what my family believes makes it hard. Thanks for your opinion though :)
There are plenty of ways to look at the bible.

Jesus always embraced the outcast, that's how Christianity started. How the church can make someone an outcast and call themselves Christian doesn't make any sense.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)