General Thoughts: English–literacy (1 Viewer)

zombies

HSC
Yeah we were given the option to have more writing booklets. But don't worry about it anyway, the BOS only expects you to write 2 pages, thats why you got given 2 pages.

NoProblem13

HSC
Yeah we were given the option to have more writing booklets. But don't worry about it anyway, the BOS only expects you to write 2 pages, thats why you got given 2 pages.
Thank God!! What did you write about?

zombies

HSC
Thank God!! What did you write about?
For the last question about the memories thing? I just had a guy who looked at a photo of himself when he was a little kid, and then nostalgia and he recalls memories of when he was a kid and how life was much easier blah blah blah.

Did it have to be an actual short story?

premskies

HSC
For the last question about the memories thing? I just had a guy who looked at a photo of himself when he was a little kid, and then nostalgia and he recalls memories of when he was a kid and how life was much easier blah blah blah.

i did pretty much the exact thing!

RealiseNothing

what is that?It is Cowpea
HSC
Mine was of a old man remembering his youth:

Always surfed
Had a girlfriend he loved to bits
Arranged to meet her somewhere(where he was going to propose)
She died in a car accident on the way there
He got all depressed and turned to drugs and alcohol
Then at the end just had him regretting everything

Year10er

HSC
Yeah, Anh Do is a man.

I wrote 2 pages for the creative. Also, it didn't really specifify a "short story." It just said an "imaginative peice of writing." Mine was more like a diary entry; like a reflection.

NoProblem13

HSC

Sounds interesting :D Im not sure because there was only two pages it was a really awkward length! Mine was kind of a short story but i had to cut it short because of how many pages there were :(

zombies

HSC
Sounds interesting :D Im not sure because there was only two pages it was a really awkward length! Mine was kind of a short story but i had to cut it short because of how many pages there were :(
Aw well it sucks you had to cut it short.. I'm sure you'll do fine though~

zombies

HSC
wtf what a crock of ****, I asked for an extra booklet before I started writing because I was planning to do a LOT then they said you could only use what was given.....screw my school. -_-
Damn! Yknow its actually pretty crappy how some people didn't get the chance to have extra booklets. I mean we had those supervisor people at my school (does every school have those supervisors?) and they were the ones handing out the extra booklets and everything.

NoProblem13

HSC
wtf what a crock of ****, I asked for an extra booklet before I started writing because I was planning to do a LOT then they said you could only use what was given.....screw my school. -_-
And your school is? I'm sure what you wrote was amazing :)

NoProblem13

HSC
Damn! Yknow its actually pretty crappy how some people didn't get the chance to have extra booklets. I mean we had those supervisor people at my school (does every school have those supervisors?) and they were the ones handing out the extra booklets and everything.
Yeah we had them, a bunch of older lady's that sat there, ate and read the paper ! lol

zombies

HSC
The supervisors...
Okay now thats sorta f-ed up. Although maybe my theory is that some schools didn't want their students using extra paper, in order to maximise student's marks cos the BOS can give you full marks just for two pages, you dont technically need more, and maybe they just wanted you to do the two pages, and then concentrate on other stuff... idk.

RivalryofTroll

Sleep Deprived Entity
HSC
Uni Grad
Was it just me or was multiple choice the hardest section as compared to the other two sections?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)