General Thoughts: English Advanced Paper 2 (Modules) (1 Viewer)

GUSSSSSSSSSSSSS

HSC
hmmmmmmmm i quite liked the paper,,,,,,suited me well xD (im not normally that great at english)

except module (a) i had to think about that one quite a bit lol

hoping for 53/60 xD

HSC
Yeah that "disruption and identity"I personally talked about the disruption of the natural order (artificial creation of life, scientific advancement etc.)And the questioning of identity in terms of humanity.Anyone else do something similar?
that is like seriously exactly what i did..makes me feel better that someone else approached it the way i did

cathychat

HSC
Yeah that "disruption and identity"I personally talked about the disruption of the natural order (artificial creation of life, scientific advancement etc.)And the questioning of identity in terms of humanity.Anyone else do something similar?
yeah i did the same thing except i put power of knowledge in with disruption of natural order etc etc... questions are so random sometimes..

kenshinx77

HSC
DUDE that was anything but an easy exam... i found the exam a bit on the challanging side... probs beacause of section 2

xxheersaletixx

TERI MAA :)
HSC
it was much better than i expectedi did no of pages - 8 7 7 think i did okayand YAYYYY!!! english advanced over forever!FUCK YOU YEATS.. im glad that bitch is over!=]

mickeeey

HSC
Three standard essay questions.
Best thing ever.
No specified speeches, or poems.

I jizzed during reading time.

8-8-8
hahahahahaha i read this and laughed out loudand then i realised it was youits td on mickeys account ha.

HSC
I think the paper went fairly well, the questions didn't really challenge my understandings of any concepts.Although I wasn't really sure what a "conflicting perspective" was.

kenshinx77

HSC
I thought the paper was... um fair... although with one exception... what the hell was with the Blade Runner and Frankenstein essay question... like What the hell?!!!!!!!!!!! Seriously?!!! that was the bodgiest question ever!~
lol find that the easiest part... If you wanna complain its fucking HAMLEt IRL

spider-monkey

HSC
exactly what i did !

emilyjansen

HSC
DUDE that was anything but an easy exam... i found the exam a bit on the challanging side... probs beacause of section 2
yeah me too...I thought Richard III and LFR was quite hard- I did identity in relation to context and ambition in relation to each composers purpose- 10I though Ondaatje was mega intense- nearly wet myself- I mean honsety? Honestly!-12And I thought that history and memory... ok, but they worded it very sneakily. Analyse means 'draw specific components and explain their relationship', so for b6 we would have needed to explore the relationship between them- don't think I went too well- 11

shannonarcher

HSC
... 8 - 8 - 8... God i only did about half that... can't imagine i'll do very well :S it reminded me of how the teacher would say 6 body paragraphs and i probably only did about 2 - 3 for each one :'(

ashllis92

HSC
That paper was a gift! Seriously, it was soo easy! For Frankenstein and Blade Runner I did it heaps different to you guys... I wrote about the promethean identity causing disruption, the lack of identity for women causing disruption and Shelley's identity as a Romantic disrupting her society...

kaytt

HSC
i think i did really well in section one with virginia woolf and edward albee purely because the question was decent! hamlet was alright, but conflicting perspectives i kinda sat there staring at it.. but i eventually wrote 8 pages of bs.NO MORE ENGLISH :D

GUSSSSSSSSSSSSS

HSC
yeah me too...I thought Richard III and LFR was quite hard- I did identity in relation to context and ambition in relation to each composers purpose

i agree i also found Richard III and Looking For Richard very challenging

however instead i did a comparison of certain concepts and characters, ie; Richard, between the two texts, to show how their differing contexts gave a different exploration of identity and ambition....that being said, i did struggle to do that and not feelin that great about it =S lol

M@ster P

HSC
Yeah... I only really spoke on its actual context...the elizabethan and the rest was my own point of view... i spoke alot on duty and remembrance and how important that is to loyalty... i also talked about the chaos and how hamlet had to be loyal to his country and restore order... and yeah... i spoke on how each character that was corrupt and used deceit was killed off... so their lack of loyalty killed em... yeah thats bout it =] dont stress... its not the end of the world just an exam...its not the be all and end all.
for hamlet i did the same as you, i wrote that due to their lack of loyalty they faced the consequences with their life - appearance and reality (probably a poor reason), with hamlet I wrote the loyalty he had for filial obligation and showed the significance through the impact it had on his behaviour such as his madness and procastination and dedication, and also loyalty to his mother as her actions caused him grief and damaged his view of women in general damaging his relationship with Ophelia I hope what I did was right lol

hereyes

HSC
module A was alright.....so was module C.so with those, I'm feeling quietly confident.As for HAMLET on the other hand,AAARRRRRGGGGHHHHHH.my argument...had no...POINT to it.aarrrggghh is all I can say.

Mc Fadge

HSC
module A was alright.....so was module C.so with those, I'm feeling quietly confident.As for HAMLET on the other hand,AAARRRRRGGGGHHHHHH.my argument...had no...POINT to it.aarrrggghh is all I can say.
Welcome to my boat :D

lizajane91

HSC
YES my reply was very similar to urs! i even used the words natural order etcetc...also refered to the debate of whether Deckard is a replicant or human thus questioning of identity...didnt have enough time to write about everything though

timw7845

Somewhere near the mountains... somewhere near the
HSC
Dear Massive tools who post projected ATARs, ranks and how they think they did in exams, YOU ARE ARROGANT LITTLE F*CKERS WHO SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELVES.
even if you do think you "aced" an exam or found it really "easy" and "can't wail til the next one" you are meant to say that it was hard and are glad its over!!!
Furthermore, no one believes you when you say you wrote over 14 pages for each section, so there is not point in lying about it!!!!!!
It's time to build and bridge and GET OVER YOURSELVES!!!!!!!!
kind regards,
the rest of the more humble people sitting the HSC
finished....idiot?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)