General Thoughts - General Mathematics (1 Viewer)

Ashamely

HSC
AAAAAAAAAAMEN!! hate people like that.... must have small man syndrome!! POO POO ON YOU!! =P

goodlucki guys =)
xoxoxoxoxox

LatK7

HSC
pks365 said:
Oh yes. That was so fuckin easy. Aiming for 98 - 100 (at least 95). For sure. But well general is gay as its scaled down alot cus we are all dum fuckin maths students. Overall im glad probability was in. I finished the exam an hour earlier and spent the 60 mins checking thru the whole paper. I wonder which fuckwit would get lower than 90 for that paper lolz. Dun wurry guyz. Im sure u guyz ou there will fuck up but remember thats why we have tafes - just 4 you guyz.

Aim UAI: 95+ I'm sure at least 95 UAI........:) Cya later guyz...... :) :rofl:
It'd be pretty funny if you ended up working for someone who went to TAFE.

AlexW23

HSC
Joshfug said:
i didnt mind the exam, there were a few questions that i didnt like (question 21 in MC - i had never seen that before), but overall it was pretty easy, hoping for 85-90
5,6,11,x,13,18,25 (Lowest to Highest), x is clearly the median.

x = 11, 12 or 13

Range = 25 - 5 = 20 - 6 = 12 ;)

and then do IQ from there.

nod089

HSC
pks365 said:
Oh yes. That was so fuckin easy. Aiming for 98 - 100 (at least 95). For sure. But well general is gay as its scaled down alot cus we are all dum fuckin maths students. Overall im glad probability was in. I finished the exam an hour earlier and spent the 60 mins checking thru the whole paper. I wonder which fuckwit would get lower than 90 for that paper lolz. Dun wurry guyz. Im sure u guyz ou there will fuck up but remember thats why we have tafes - just 4 you guyz.

I hope you don't reach your expectations. I also hope you get a UAI low enough so that you don't get any of your university preferences. Wake up to yourself, and think about others for once instead of being full of yourself. Bytheway, you probably spend so much time studying for maths that:

a) you are going shit in all your other subjects
and
b) you have no social skills at all.

Cant wait till people like you get into the real world. You won't last.

Sh4DoW

Finance Jock
HSC
I thought the paper was really good. It played well on my capabilities and I'll hopefully be looking at around an 85+ raw. I was glad there was only one annuities and one spherical geometry question because I'd skipped them intentionally in my study because I hate them, and luckily the questions they asked were pretty straight=forward! Multiple choice was great too! I was surprised when I read it, but I picked a few questions that many people would've stumbled on.

pks365 said:

____

Yeh i apologize sorry bout that guyz. I underestimated your standards and u broncos guy. just shut up. It's a free world out there man. And i just can't believe i ripped that exam hard. I just cant control my joy u know. well, im sorry to the other guyz who may hav f@#ked up that paper but hope u guyz do betta in the other exams.....Aim low guyz and achieve high!

Raghav Garg (First preference - Medicine at UNSW - got interview)

2nd pref - Law/Business at UTS

3rd pref - Engineering / Business at UTS
It sure is a free world, and you're insinuating that the majority of it's inhabitants are imbeciles. I must apologise, but I've come to the conclusion that you're in that majority. You may be smart, but you seem like an intellectual half-wit. Good bye!

Ashamely

HSC
how funny if someone wrote for the median:

median = x

that would be cute lol.... same as questions which ask u to find x... just circle the little guy with an arrow saying... X IS HERE =)

xox

gadbil

DALAL*****DALAL
HSC
i hated the test their were weird questions but my main problem was time we needed much more i left out a few

wrxsti

Rambo
HSC
nod089 said:
I hope you don't reach your expectations. I also hope you get a UAI low enough so that you don't get any of your university preferences. Wake up to yourself, and think about others for once instead of being full of yourself. Bytheway, you probably spend so much time studying for maths that:

a) you are going shit in all your other subjects
and
b) you have no social skills at all.

Cant wait till people like you get into the real world. You won't last.
very true.

melzii

HSC
pks365 said:
Yeh i apologize sorry bout that guyz. I underestimated your standards and u broncos guy. just shut up. It's a free world out there man. And i just can't believe i ripped that exam hard. I just cant control my joy u know. well, im sorry to the other guyz who may hav f@#ked up that paper but hope u guyz do betta in the other exams.....Aim low guyz and achieve high!

:) Raghav Garg (First preference - Medicine at UNSW - got interview)

2nd pref - Law/Business at UTS

3rd pref - Engineering / Business at UTS
I'm sorry to burst your over-inflated ego, but that whole bravado thing your playing doesn't help you pick up chicks.. I hope that you fall flat on your face, or shatter into a million pieces. Either will be fine.
Oh, and I didn't know that people who do ESL can meet the requirements for medicine courses?.. ;) For the love of god, invest in a dictionary.

xkyxkyx

HSC
it wasn't a bad exam, overall i think i should go ok, nothing in the exam really suprised me though, except for q25A lol

kiwi

HSC
Lol i reckon 25a was made for the enjoyment of the markers. Some of the responses would be gold.

.Opinionated.

HSC
pks365 said:
Oh yes. That was so fuckin easy. Aiming for 98 - 100 (at least 95). For sure. But well general is gay as its scaled down alot cus we are all dum fuckin maths students. Overall im glad probability was in. I finished the exam an hour earlier and spent the 60 mins checking thru the whole paper. I wonder which fuckwit would get lower than 90 for that paper lolz. Dun wurry guyz. Im sure u guyz ou there will fuck up but remember thats why we have tafes - just 4 you guyz. :) :rofl:
get ova urself *rolls eyes*

Sh4DoW

Finance Jock
HSC
kiwi said:
Lol i reckon 25a was made for the enjoyment of the markers. Some of the responses would be gold.
That question was soo.. random! That's the one they mark for the lulz late at night, just to keep their sanity! There'd definitely be some classics, especially from the kids who couldn't think of something!

.Opinionated.

HSC
AlexW23 said:

x = 11, 12 or 13

yaayyyyyyyy atleast i got one rite:D:D

but omg i jst noticd dat i left 27 (b) all out
i was too buzziii with the graph that i totalii 4got it
oh well shyt hapns:(

mzduxx2006

HSC
flabbergasted said:
i didnt know how to draw the graph in q27...how did everyone do it?
my one was a mix of all the graphs in one lol
yea i left that out aswell!

HI 5!!!! :D

Joshfug

HSC
AlexW23 said:

x = 11, 12 or 13

is that question 21? i meant the question about the cummulative frequency where they said that her score was the forth decile, which is what i had never seen before... maybe it was from prelim? cause i didnt do prlim general maths, but i think i got the one that you are talking about correct.

the range is six less than twice the value of x. so, range is 20...
so it is (20 + 6) /2 so it was 13 i think, i may be wrong though.

mzduxx2006

HSC
pks365 said:

SEE THE FUNNY THING ABOUT THAT IS....ur an egotystical loser who gets ur kicks by putting other people down. i hope for ur sake u fail then we can ALL see u burn and die. This forum wasnt here for smartasses like u to make the rest of us feel like shyt. just because we may not all get 95+ EVENTHOUGH ITS VERY DOUBTFUL THAT U URSELF WILL GET SUCH A MARK...does not give u the right to make other people including myself feel like shyt. good day to u and i hope u live a very happy life alone cause i doubt people would want to associate with ur narrow-minded ass. *waves goodbye*

tessery

HSC
But did it say that the range was 6 less than twice the value of x?

so, we all know the range is 20, so double x needs to be 26
so then then median has to be half that, which is 13 - right? then the interquartile range was 18-6 = 12. so i put d....lol hopefully thats right, i could very well be wrong xox

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)