General Thoughts: Mathematics Ext 2 (2 Viewers)

ademb13

HSC
test had its difficulties, i recon ill get 65-75 with room for error included.I'd say cut off for e4 would be 70 in my oppinion

Nws m8

Banned
HSC
Uni Grad
test had its difficulties, i recon ill get 65-75 with room for error included.I'd say cut off for e4 would be 70 in my oppinion
Can't be 70 bro...way too high imo

Majority of the kids didn't find it easy ... I reckon it will will low mid 60s

sodam

HSC
The cut-off will be mid 60's imo.
It was a fair test overall, but devastated about the lack of circular motion and excessive harder 3u LOL

VJ30

HSC
can someone please tell me what will 55/100 align to???

VJ30

HSC
the average cutoff for 3 unit is around 68%...it's illogical if it's 70% for 4 unit

louismonaghan

HSC
the structure screwed me over and I felt the paper was unbalanced. Loads of harder ext 1 and there was 1 mark in the entire paper about resolving forces in different directions

lgnorance

HSC
agree dat the exam wz unbalanced and about the fact that it was a retarded structure. easiest paper of all the bos papers by far!!!!!!

no insane and intense mechanics in it at all - which is good considering its my weakest subject.

dw guaranteed a state rank in this fo sho. i aced everything. volumes question was easy, all you had to do was realise its a hypotenuse and then some basic algebra to get the area of the rectangle. intimidation probably lies in the fact that it was out of 4 marks.

the only other hard question would have been the first of 16c, the probability questoin part i. but if you got dat then the rest of it was easy - if you didn't its only -2 anyway.

there were dead giveaways of 3 and 4 marks in the paper. bos made it way too easy. harder mechanics integration, i mean cmon bro easy shit. and wtf was the integration by parts by recurrance. apply a formula sub two values in and your done! next page integration was a free 3 marker just apply t formula. dat shit aint even 4u. easy exam easy marks.

if you were good at circle geo and if you had intuition in 3u, even if you didn't know your 4u shit that well you could have scored an easy 70+ no problems.

all in all expecting 90+ raw.

NickGero

HSC
Alright, checked everything with Terry Lee's solutions and I got between 80-82/100. This holds unless they find some ways to take away marks on a question I got right...or if I'm not remembering one of my answers correctly. Based on what you guys have been saying, sounds like that mark might get a band six.

Zeroes

HSC
I'm annoyed there was hardly any mechanics - it's probably one of my better topics. Whereas harder ext 1 would be my worst - thnx bos

tomp1612

HSC
I'm annoyed there was hardly any mechanics - it's probably one of my better topics. Whereas harder ext 1 would be my worst - thnx bos
mechanics is one of my strongest points, besides resisted motion which I cant do, but i spent half f yesterday practicing mechanics and there was only on freaking ark in the hole exam which I got right :)

lolcakes52

HSC
well, half your marks are internal anyway. I think I am looking at a 70-80 raw, messed up in a few places.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)