General Thoughts: Mathematics Extension 2 (1 Viewer)

AAEldar

Premium Member
HSC
Hoping that I did well enough, probably around 75-80ish raw?

Fun though.

apollo1

Banned
HSC
i reackon the baulko guys will be heaps happy. Question 7 conics was the exact question in their half yearly this year.

FTW

HSC
Re: paper

I found that exam very hard personally, did not have time to attempt 7 or 8 properly
But i guess overall the only difficult parts were the mechanics, mostly conics was easy, the volumes were easy and integration was easy.

Did anyone get 6.b) or c) ??? LOLWUT
Lol thank you I feel the same way... I wanted the easy graphing and poly questions, not 30 marks of conics and mechanics

Hayzazz

Pig Member
HSC
I thought the exam was pretty difficult, hopefully I get 90-100/120

mirakon

nigga
HSC
also people who do stackloads of past trials, particularly from independent schools will recognise some of the questions (with the numbers adjusted, but ultimately the same question)

cheezcake

Callipygian Member
HSC

Okay i actually found that exam way harder than previous years. Except question 7 which was really easy, but parts of 5 and 6 were harder than usual imo. Also what the hell is reflection property of an ellipse D=

mirakon

nigga
HSC

I found that exam very hard personally, did not have time to attempt 7 or 8 properlyBut i guess overall the only difficult parts were the mechanics, mostly conics was easy, the volumes were easy and integration was easy.

Did anyone get 6.b) or c) ??? LOLWUT
Don't worry. Most students every year barely have a stab at q8 and often struggle in q7

Personally from looking at the paper I found the questions a bit easier in terms of the thinking involved to solve them (i.e. no mindfuck questions) but they required more working than previous years (difficult in terms of time constraints)

All in all, about the same as last year i nterms of overall difficulty then imo

lpodnano

5eva alone
HSC
i did shit. What's the raw for like an 85 exam mark?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)