general UNSW chit-chat (2 Viewers)

uhawww

Flakes
HSC
shoxgeneration said:
hahah hi carolyn - nice to meet you :) hehe

oh and er mike, g'day LOL
G'day! Nice to meet you too. Are you a PASS leader by any chance?

uhawww

Flakes
HSC
ok i'm bored of pretending now and feel lonely pretending not to know you guys :(

mitsui

мιтэuι
HSC
hey..can i ask how do u guys sign up as PASS people? Lol.

P.s. hey carolyn - ahh good old Bos days

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
Mathematical Modelling is UTS's version of UNSW's Mathematics 1A (MATH1131) and the former name feels misleading.

uhawww said:
there's a kanji for mono
It's a name of a song from GuitarFreaks/DrumMania and it reminds me of good times during holidays.
I like how the Roundhouse has DDR but the addition of the aforementioned games would be nice. :)

uhawww

Flakes
HSC
you'll see an advertisment on like the comsoc website and stuff when they're recruiting.

uhawww

Flakes
HSC
Forbidden. said:
Mathematical Modelling is UTS's version of UNSW's Mathematics 1A (MATH1131) and the former name feels misleading.

It's a name of a song from GuitarFreaks/DrumMania and it reminds me of good times during holidays.
I like how the Roundhouse has DDR but the addition of the aforementioned games would be nice. :)
true, they'd probably make a decent amount of moneyz from it too.. since some of the games in there just don't get touched.

shoxgeneration

*pamplemousse
HSC
mitsui said:
hey..can i ask how do u guys sign up as PASS people? Lol.

P.s. hey carolyn - ahh good old Bos days

er... you either find it advertised on comsoc website and/or get an email from the ASB faculty towards end of year asking for applications?

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
shoxgeneration said:
er... you either find it advertised on comsoc website and/or get an email from the ASB faculty towards end of year asking for applications?
She wouldn't know because she's a transfer student. Btw hi, my name is actually Bob but my last name is not *something that rhymes with wardrobe closet*. Yeah we've probably met i'm assuming (although i have my stalkers: hey who amongst you kids does JAPN1000 and sms'ed me after lectures and senpai session huh?).

Also jing: normally you won't get the full details first-hand because the lecturers themselves (ie fiebig, and the accounting equivalent last year) address it in their lectures.

Maybe have mike PM you when he hears about it. I hear he's pretty ace in business :eek:

P.S. forbidden be quiet, this is an 06 reunion :shy:

uhawww

Flakes
HSC
Bobness said:
She wouldn't know because she's a transfer student. Btw hi, my name is actually Bob but my last name is not *something that rhymes with wardrobe closet*. Yeah we've probably met i'm assuming (although i have my stalkers: hey who amongst you kids does JAPN1000 and sms'ed me after lectures and senpai session huh?).

Also jing: normally you won't get the full details first-hand because the lecturers themselves (ie fiebig, and the accounting equivalent last year) address it in their lectures.

Maybe have mike PM you when he hears about it. I hear he's pretty ace in business :eek:

P.S. forbidden be quiet, this is an 06 reunion :shy:
hahaha fluke imo :shy:

mitsui i'll def PM you if you are interested when I hear about it (I'm doing QMB this session)

uhawww

Flakes
HSC
LOL who the fuck stalked bob???

Also bob did you meet any of these following people in JAPN1000?: Gavin (short fella), Candy (honkie gal), Suki (honkie gal), John (white fella) ?

Hmmm who else did I know taking it... I knew so many..

edit: OH Louise.

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
I want to meet a candy :shy: Or maybe i've just been watching too much mandy moore /a walk to remember.

I know John if he has long blonde/brownish hair? I think that's him, seems like an ace guy.

LOL didn't realise, forbidden is banned.

uhawww

Flakes
HSC
Bobness said:
I want to meet a candy :shy: Or maybe i've just been watching too much mandy moore /a walk to remember.

I know John if he has long blonde/brownish hair? I think that's him, seems like an ace guy.

LOL didn't realise, forbidden is banned.
oh nah that's not him.. he has really short hair and is kinda old (mature student)

oh he isn't banned he just haxed the title filter

shoxgeneration

*pamplemousse
HSC
what details are you guys talking about.. so confused.

Oh and Bob, it's late - i didn't get the wardrobe thing :S lol, am i missing something here?

edit: signature, duh !

uhawww

Flakes
HSC
shoxgeneration said:
what details are you guys talking about.. so confused.

Oh and Bob, it's late - i didn't get the wardrobe thing :S lol, am i missing something here?

edit: signature, duh !
oh i just meant once they say in lectures "apps are open for PASS leaders" then i'll tell her as that's probably where you'd hear about it first (i'd imagine.. maybe).

shoxgeneration

*pamplemousse
HSC
lol well no they don't mention it in lectures dear. because the applications from memory didn't open until like mid-holidays?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)