general UNSW chit-chat (3 Viewers)

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
There's a Bob Liu /oh em gee, cwotididthar (with my WC allusion). I'm pretty sure, because he was on the list to a drinks party a mate organised.

Well my degree is in my signature... And you still haven't told us your first name?

edit: LOL YOU NOTICED :shy:

uhawww

Flakes
HSC
oh rofl... fair enough

... actually i was just using it as an icebreaker with mitsui :shy:

uhawww

Flakes
HSC
Bobness said:
There's a Bob Liu /oh em gee, cwotididthar (with my WC allusion). I'm pretty sure, because he was on the list to a drinks party a mate organised.

Well my degree is in my signature... And you still haven't told us your first name?

i know her first name!!!

shoxgeneration

*pamplemousse
HSC
Bobness said:

Yeah I know Bob Liu.. lol thats why i asked you for your degree (which, I noticed ha! lol) and realised bob doesn't do arts lol!

je m'appelle helen, ca va? ;) i thought i had mentioned it somewhere.... but then i realised no... only PM's

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
uhawww said:
i know her first name!!!
Should edit out the exclamation marks. My english persona informs me that it emphasises your hyperbolic excitement and joie de vivre /lol french.

shoxgeneration

*pamplemousse
HSC
ha, or rather he is just happy to be acquaintanced with me. aren't you mike? ;)

ah some "slick" french happening here, je pense!

uhawww

Flakes
HSC
Bobness said:
Should edit out the exclamation marks. My english persona informs me that it emphasises your hyperbolic excitement and joie de vivre /lol french.
definitely can relate to the joie de vivre

what ever it means

shoxgeneration said:
ha, or rather he is just happy to be acquaintanced with me. aren't you mike?

ah some "slick" french happening here, je pense!
of course!

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
shoxgeneration said:
Yeah I know Bob Liu.. lol thats why i asked you for your degree (which, I noticed ha! lol) and realised bob doesn't do arts lol!

je m'appelle helen, ca va? ;) i thought i had mentioned it somewhere.... but then i realised no... only PM's
Helen? Man, that's a french ass name!

Yeah my little croissant. My little cheese. My little croissant on my cheese.

HAHAHA madtv reference http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m75g_A731q0.

shoxgeneration

*pamplemousse
HSC
AHAHAHAHAAH ROFL - thats wicked, im amazed at how so many people find these hilarious vids on youtube!

LOL. Yeah, good one!

Do you have a group of law kids you hang with? I know a lot of them... wait does Bob Liu do law? i cant remember haha so much for being a friend...

EDIT: I just finished off my subway cookie that i had left over from tonight's watching of The Dark Knight <3 !!! Hungry still? ;) haha

uhawww

Flakes
HSC
shoxgeneration said:
AHAHAHAHAAH ROFL - thats wicked, im amazed at how so many people find these hilarious vids on youtube!

LOL. Yeah, good one!

Do you have a group of law kids you hang with? I know a lot of them... wait does Bob Liu do law? i cant remember haha so much for being a friend...

EDIT: I just finished off my subway cookie that i had left over from tonight's watching of The Dark Knight <3 !!! Hungry still? ;) haha
i'm going to cook some rice.

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
shoxgeneration said:

LOL. Yeah, good one!

I think that's an invitation to treat (hahaha) mike. Food and movies lulz.

Yeah that vid is pretty hilarious, have tried it once (not successful). But y'know it's ok that you couldn't remember other Bob's degree program. Don't be insecure girl.

Work that acquaintance. Use your links. Make that connection.

:shy:

shoxgeneration

*pamplemousse
HSC
The following errors occurred when this message was submitted:

1. Bobness has exceeded their stored private messages quota and can not accept further messages until they clear some space.

karoooh

HSC
Hey guys, what's happening in this thread?

shoxgeneration said:

LOL. Yeah, good one!

Hi Helen! HOW GOOD WAS BATMAN?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! I'm in love with Christian Bale all over again! Must watch again. :eek:

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
Oh yeah, i got the email from BoS with that message then. I have 600 PM's plus i no longer have premium :(

Email me much.bobness@gmail.com if you don't want to delete your delicately written prose, ma cherie (i think that's grammatically correct).

(To Helen)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)