general UNSW chit-chat (3 Viewers)

karoooh

HSC
shoxgeneration said:
Hey Bobness, I sent it to gmail so check there dear!

Mike, what on earth is kimchi? Is that.. a jap vege? ... again. clueless..

Which Jing are you referring to by the way?

Oh, really? What silverscreen? I don't venture out that way... never been to Blacktown, possibly when I was a young kid but other than that.. nein mein freudin. Well i went to the george st one today, cos my friend got special tickets for me wooo :) the worst part was bashing through the pilgrim-loverrrs argh!
Saw it at George St too and I couldn't believe how many pilgrims there were! I thought they'd be out, iono, singing their Catholic songs or something. On the way to the city, these American pilgrims flagged down the bus I was on, by overzealously jumping up and down and waving their arms about. Like, are they jacked up on something?

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
shoxgeneration said:
Hey Bobness, I sent it to gmail so check there dear!

Mike, what on earth is kimchi? Is that.. a jap vege? ... again. clueless..

Which Jing are you referring to by the way?

Oh, really? What silverscreen? I don't venture out that way... never been to Blacktown, possibly when I was a young kid but other than that.. nein mein freudin. Well i went to the george st one today, cos my friend got special tickets for me wooo :) the worst part was bashing through the pilgrim-loverrrs argh!
Jing = Mitsui
She recently transferred from BCOM @ USYD to B com/law here.

Kimchi = Korean vegetable that had a tinge of spice to it. It's also usually served cold, am i right? :X

Silverscreen is basically a notch up from normal cinemas but lower than gold class. We get more legroom, some tables infront of armrest for popcorn/drinks to go on, a little plastic tube for rubbish, etc. Plus we getta fancy little button that allows us to recline our headrest. XD But i dont see the point of it as you ARE in the movies -_-

And it was said previously, that Blacktown's cinemas are the biggest in the southern hemisphere or osmething (screensize). That was a year or2 ago though. so it may be wrongn ow with the completion of Parra Greater union.

karoooh

HSC
Bobness said:
Oh ok carolyn, doozoyoroshiku onegaishimasu. Anata wa kawaii desu ^_^_^_^ (i'm kidding, just paying out the gaijins kekeke).

Oh yeah, and my joke was related to christmas carols. Using :santa: . Yeah, totally original.

P.S. helen, i didn't like breakup backup, but loved 'you got a friend'. I have their song! (Plus the young korean actress was 'mignonne'.)

HAHAHAHHAHA you don't know what kimchi is. (Also love Mike's dramatic reaction /korean dramas lah).
:santa:

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
karoooh said:
Saw it at George St too and I couldn't believe how many pilgrims there were! I thought they'd be out, iono, singing their Catholic songs or something. On the way to the city, these American pilgrims flagged down the bus I was on, by overzealously jumping up and down and waving their arms about. Like, are they jacked up on something?
Wtf's withthe pilgrims though? Sseriously, the pope is overrated. -_-
No offense to the religuous people there, but closing down CBD roads just because the pope is in town, that's abit over the top. I mean, That would inconvenience so many people. Godamn religious people. >O

who wants to go hunting? lol.

uhawww said:
hey i never had anything against u!
Well, most people. :p

bobness said:
doozoyoroshiku onegaishimasu. Anata wa kawaii desu ^_^_^_^
From my limited understanding of Japanese, that says "Nice to meet you. You are cute ^_^_^_^"

wrong? no?

karoooh

HSC
shinji said:
Silverscreen is basically a notch up from normal cinemas but lower than gold class. We get more legroom, some tables infront of armrest for popcorn/drinks to go on, a little plastic tube for rubbish, etc. Plus we getta fancy little button that allows us to recline our headrest. XD But i dont see the point of it as you ARE in the movies
That's like Gmax at Greater Union.

shoxgeneration

*pamplemousse
HSC
Bobness said:
P.S. helen, i didn't like breakup backup, but loved 'you got a friend'. I have their song! (Plus the young korean actress was 'mignonne'.)

HAHAHAHHAHA you don't know what kimchi is. (Also love Mike's dramatic reaction /korean dramas lah).
Well dear, I haven't seen "you got a friend" yet - i'll watch it tomorrow then! Watched 'Yellow Fever' just before, that wasn't as funny but it still made me laugh haha. Oh was/is she? I'm glad you got the sexual tense correct with 'mignonne' haha - nice going.

HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO KNOW WHAT KIMCHI IS ?! LOL.

karoooh said:
Did you see it tonight too??? Oh i know.. they're entirely whacked I don't understand. And all the time every day, they just walk around in hoards. seriously...

shinji said:
Jing = Mitsui
She recently transferred from BCOM @ USYD to B com/law here.

Silverscreen is basically a notch up from normal cinemas but lower than gold class. We get more legroom, some tables infront of armrest for popcorn/drinks to go on, a little plastic tube for rubbish, etc. Plus we getta fancy little button that allows us to recline our headrest. XD But i dont see the point of it as you ARE in the movies -_-

And it was said previously, that Blacktown's cinemas are the biggest in the southern hemisphere or osmething (screensize). That was a year or2 ago though. so it may be wrongn ow with the completion of Parra Greater union.

Ahh i see - wrong person then! haha

Never heard of Silverscreen, I don't think they exist in the northern sound of town?

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
karoooh said:
Oh hey, guess what i want for christmas? (see above post) :hammer:

Less awkward conversations.

Anywho, yeah i do do law shinji, but i still love satirising my own degree. It's a pretty good icebreaker (takes notes, Mike).

Bye notes i mean bye bye bye. Y'know crotchets and music. Makes the people. Sing carols!

(Man i should just analyse my posts for textual integrity and elevated cyclical structure :eek::eek::eek:)

NEVER GONNA STOP

karoooh

HSC
shoxgeneration said:
Did you see it tonight too??? Oh i know.. they're entirely whacked I don't understand. And all the time every day, they just walk around in hoards. seriously...
Nah, opening night. And the pilgrims aren't as nice as the news make them out to be; two of them shoved me out of the way to get to a sushi train. How rude! :p

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
shoxgeneration said:
Well dear, I haven't seen "you got a friend" yet - i'll watch it tomorrow then! Watched 'Yellow Fever' just before, that wasn't as funny but it still made me laugh haha. Oh was/is she? I'm glad you got the sexual tense correct with 'mignonne' haha - nice going.

HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO KNOW WHAT KIMCHI IS ?! LOL.

Ahh i see - wrong person then! haha

Never heard of Silverscreen, I don't think they exist in the northern sound of town?
I know a thing or too about French. After all realist fiction (Gustave Flaubert) and French Romanticism (Victor Hugo, Les Misérables: which i've watched in live production <333) are my research interests. Sa plus grande force était son littérature nationale (hope that's right. and not left, of centre).

I have had to analyse 18thC philosophers such as Rousseau, Voltaire and Diderot in their native language as well. The French grammar means it can be very difficult to replicate the same affect and effect in English.

For now you can be miss. croissant, while i abuse the carol reference :eek: I've been good this year santa i promise!

karoooh

HSC
Bobness said:
I know a thing or too about French. After all realist fiction (Gustave Flaubert) and French Romanticism (Victor Hugo, Les Misérables: which i've watched in live production <333) are my research interests. Sa plus grande force était son littérature nationale (hope that's right. and not left, of centre).

I have had to analyse 18thC philosophers such as Rousseau, Voltaire and Diderot in their native language as well. The French grammar means it can be very difficult to replicate the same affect and effect in English.

For now you can be miss. croissant, while i abuse the carol reference :eek: I've been good this year santa i promise!
Hahahaha

:santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa:

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
shinji said:
Wtf's withthe pilgrims though? Sseriously, the pope is overrated. -_-
No offense to the religuous people there, but closing down CBD roads just because the pope is in town, that's abit over the top. I mean, That would inconvenience so many people. Godamn religious people. >O

who wants to go hunting? lol.

Well, most people. :p

From my limited understanding of Japanese, that says "Nice to meet you. You are cute ^_^_^_^"

wrong? no?
HAHAHA you quoted the ^_^_^_^ too. Kochira ko so.

You should do 1A as a gened course then.

Also Helen. did you get my reply email :shy:

:santa: :santa: :santa:

karoooh

HSC
Hey cool cats, does anyone have or know anyone that has the Psychology textbook and CD they want to sell to me?

Edit: For PSYC1011

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
shinji said:
hehe, that is one of my favourite songs by Gackt. ^_^
Ah soo desu ka. Totemo omoshiroi desune.

Ahh soro soro shitsurei shimasu. Ne masu.

HAHAHA this thread has really gone off.

Carols: you can do (science) psychology under arts? That's pretty awesome (i've done educational psychology previously).

I hope you can then read my mind. SHE KNOWS WHEN YOU'VE BEEN SLEEPING.

karoooh

HSC
Bobness said:

Carols: you can do (science) psychology under arts? That's pretty awesome (i've done educational psychology previously).

Haha, what? Let me hone my skills first before I start any mind reading. WATCH OUT BOB. I'm doing it under Science. I just transferred to Sci/Arts. Iono if I actually want to do it for a living though. All I'm sure of is that there has to be some travelling-around-the-world involved in what I end up doing. I can't spend all, if not most, of it in an office. :eek:

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
I just received an email thinking it was helen, but instead it was bloody aisec.

I haven't been to one of those in yonks (plus i'm not a commerce student).

Also:

"I became ... bulimic"

"YOU CAN READ MINDS?"

Stay healthy then, dear :)

karoooh

HSC
Hahahahahahahahhaha. Love Zoolander. Haven't seen it in a while, might go pop it in the macbook.

uhawww

Flakes
HSC
Bobness said:

more like omoshirokunai amirite

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)